Adidas NMD thread

I agree. It's been a feast lastely for R1 fans.
Depreciation is a mf.

Still can't get a size 12.5/13 black glitch camo nmd for under 450, or Mastermind xr1 in 13 for under 450, or the size? Nmd orange noise in 12.5 for under 500. Only nmds I still need and they are still high.

Got all the way to checkout on the Pharrell BYW Ambitions, but just couldn't pull the the trigger. It's just not gonna work for me.

Good to hear, I haven't tried for a Consortium release in a looong time, back when everything boost was instantly sold out. Glad things have changed, really want the Mita but I'll hold out for under retail.

Here are my Mita's in real light for anyone considering them. As for sizing, I went w/ TTS and feel like that'll be the right fit for me, whereas my other PK NMD's I end up needing to go half down. If you're someone who likes having very little room at the front, go w/ your PK sizing. But if you like having a little space w/o sliding around, go TTS.

fullsizeoutput_18c0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_18c1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_18c3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_18c4.jpeg

Icy sole? Damn.

I wish the front of the toe box (that the sole wraps up to) wasnt as boxy looking but them ****s clean.

Wonder do I play the discount game. Thanks on the sizing info too.

Hi guys do you know how the pharrell nmd pink glows run?
I am a 11.5 in energy boost and raf simons
Should I go with my true size
I’ve heard they run slightly big

Don’t know if I should pull the trigger for $159 shipped from SNS (have a unique code for 25% discount for an order they cancelled).

Here are my Mita's in real light for anyone considering them. As for sizing, I went w/ TTS and feel like that'll be the right fit for me, whereas my other PK NMD's I end up needing to go half down. If you're someone who likes having very little room at the front, go w/ your PK sizing. But if you like having a little space w/o sliding around, go TTS.

Is that cork-looking insole removable? That the reason they feel a little tighter?

Rep and for providing sizing info.

So you normally half down for R1 PK whereas this time, you have chosen with your TTS instead? Do you think you could have pulled it off in terms of comfort if you have chosen half down? Is the PK stretchy or thick?

Secondly, the top part where the laces were to be, with that flap-a-thing you call it, is it removable? Is securing it redundant? Is the ankle area a good fit? Or a really tight fit like the UB MIDS?

Lastly, the pattern printed on the PK i suppose is one of the main draws for a Mita collab. Is it glossy or 3M? I thought it'll be transparent but iridescent once in the right lighting.

So you normally half down for R1 PK whereas this time, you have chosen with your TTS instead? Do you think you could have pulled it off in terms of comfort if you have chosen half down? Is the PK stretchy or thick?

Secondly, the top part where the laces were to be, with that flap-a-thing you call it, is it removable? Is securing it redundant? Is the ankle area a good fit? Or a really tight fit like the UB MIDS?

Lastly, the pattern printed on the PK i suppose is one of the main draws for a Mita collab. Is it glossy or 3M? I thought it'll be transparent but iridescent once in the right lighting.

That flap thing is removable I think...Looks to be velcro'd on here and I think you could probably remove it all, but not 100% sure since I don't have em yet.

adidas-originals-nmd_r1-stlt-mita_1160x1380c.jpg

I think I could've pulled it off, but would've been unnecessarily tight for why personal comfort level. The PK isn't as loose as the PK I have on, say, my triple black Japan NMD's, for example.

It is sewed on at the base, w/ velcro then running up both sides.

Doesn't appear to be 3M, but is glossy. Here's a pic I just took (forgive the quality. I'm feeling lazy this Saturday morning).

F7Cz9yYkQa2M8XzNxLWPuA.jpg

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom