Adidas NMD thread

39A59197-0930-4010-AD63-40A96AE61293.jpeg

1BC2B07B-1F3F-46B0-8470-F119E7ABF802.jpeg

For anyone that got the second chance from the last raffle. These are up on sns.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-17-09-16-03.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-17-09-16-03.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 60
they should release more of the prime knits, the mesh version is dull..

Honestly I prefer the PK material with the mesh cut. I like the mesh NMD R1 cut on the ankle which is similar to the 350s vs the sock-like UB Uncaged PK cut on the ankle of the PK NMD R1s. Not sure why they don’t implement that more, I believe , besides HU NMDs, only PK XR1s actually did that.

I feel like the best prime knit nmd they've done so far is the orange & aqua color supposedly the SNS, datamosh 2.0 this weekend

I disregarded the blue pair, but they look nice in this video. I only signed up for the burgundy pair, but I might sign up for the blue pair as well now... :emoji_thinking:

What are the OG Japan NMD going for these days? VVVNDS condition I've been trying to get rid of my French Beige for a while with no interest, so was going to see if pairing the two together might help.

You can prob get them on release day. Doubt many people entered the raffle.

I’ll be happy with the burgundy pair I just won. I got over the blue one quickly haha.

im so mad, i finally win and my cc flagged a sns charge, WTF

Damn that sucks. I just won the burgundy pair and SNS charged me twice. The first transaction was approved but my second charge got flagged and declined. Not sure why SNS charged twice, but it worked out.

Also, now that I have won for the first time on SNS, I hope they see that I'm a legit account and will let me win more online raffles :lol:

Last edited:
How do you guys know what you won from SNS if you entered both raffles? They didn't send an e-mail right?

Back
Top Bottom