Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know where I can find a pair of G27914 size 9 for sale?

Jimmy Jazz has them for $115 with labor day coupon. Can't seem to find them anywhere else in sz9 for cheaper.

Love the Heart and Mind Collection. (matching Hoodies from Unidentifly.com)
DrLX4rbXcAESJj-.jpg
pink blue.jpg

9D73D42B-72EE-4EDA-8B61-97D6712C02ED.jpeg
Recent batch of Hu NMDs up on early access.

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered a pair of the blacks, though I really want the greens but theyre unavailable. Do you have access to those or does everyone not have access to that one pair?

My lady really wants these and I'm mad confused.. I saw September 1 then like August 26th or something and now September 13.. when are the Yellow and Cremes dropping and is it on ADC only?

My lady really wants these and I'm mad confused.. I saw September 1 then like August 26th or something and now September 13.. when are the Yellow and Cremes dropping and is it on ADC only?
The 13th on Adc and Ftl. Not sure if any other footsites are getting them.

The 13th on Adc and Ftl. Not sure if any other footsites are getting them.

Thanks.. I didn't see them on the app which I didn't expect (never seen any HU NMD's on there) but couldn't find anything else on them.

Went to the ADC just a few moments ago and got the cream pair. Would've preferred the green but I wasn't on top of it once my lady said she didnt want to buy them lol. Never had a pair of these; in person will determine if I keep em.

The cream are clean, one of the best imo. I’ve always wanted the blank slate, but they were too high.. these are close enough. I was surprised to see em chillin on ADC about 3:30, ended up coppin. It is crazy how hype fell off on Pharrell’s, they used to be $500+. I think I liked the trail soles better tho..

Im a big Nike guy but I respect a good looking shoe even if I don't cop/won't cop and the Sacai's are better.

Back
Top Bottom