Adidas NMD thread

Anyone want these for $50+ship? Lmk

s-l1600 (10)s.jpeg
I feel like I almost made a deal with you on these before. I'm interested again lol. My current Japans are busted. DM me!

It’s pretty sad what happened to this model. I wish Adidas didn’t flood the market with cws and instead put thought into cws. It makes me think it wouldn’t have died if they had done this. I’m half expecting to be grocery shopping at Costco and see NMDs for sale there.

It’s pretty sad what happened to this model. I wish Adidas didn’t flood the market with cws and instead put thought into cws. It makes me think it wouldn’t have died if they had done this. I’m half expecting to be grocery shopping at Costco and see NMDs for sale there.
the r1 silhouette is dated. It also didn't help that going from the Ultra boost to NMD wasn't an improvement in design or comfort. At least with the NMD s1 you have something fresh and unique. I also don't agree with putting thought into cws. Nice kicks, big apple, camos, static, neon orange, packer etc etc etc are all good colorways/collabs and I wish adidas put that effort with other shoes.

the r1 silhouette is dated. It also didn't help that going from the Ultra boost to NMD wasn't an improvement in design or comfort. At least with the NMD s1 you have something fresh and unique.

Yeah, to be clear, I’m talking about R1s. I feel like everytime I walk into one of the major sneaker retailers, they have like 20 different, uninspired NMD R1 cws on the wall. It’s kind of depressing since the R1 model had TONS of potential and even some solid cws itself (OGs, Frenchs, NiceKicks, NYCs, Glitchs, Etc. Etc.). If they took the Nike SB approach to dunks to the R1 and spent more time on cws, I bet the model would still be alive.

It seems like they pulled the bbc nmd from adidas stores. Also disappeared from undefeated. Sneaker politics seems to be the only place selling…wonder why.

Yeah, to be clear, I’m talking about R1s. I feel like everytime I walk into one of the major sneaker retailers, they have like 20 different, uninspired NMD R1 cws on the wall. It’s kind of depressing since the R1 model had TONS of potential and even some solid cws itself (OGs, Frenchs, NiceKicks, NYCs, Glitchs, Etc. Etc.). If they took the Nike SB approach to dunks to the R1 and spent more time on cws, I bet the model would still be alive.

i think there are cycles and shoes go in and out of style. jordans are hot now, but they weren't always. dunks are hot now, but they were clearance rack items at one point. just a few years ago they were basically giving SBs away in the outlets. possible nmds could make a comeback at some point if put on ice for a while.

These joint is fire in hand I was gonna resell but na ..mad comfortable these feel better than any adidas’s out right I’ll stand on that. The fit is just crazy

A7640BF9-49F2-4756-9078-38C6C58800E5.jpeg

Just saw the greys up on confirmed. Been wanting the S1. How’s the fit? Do they run true to size? All NMDs (regular and Pharrell’s) I’ve always had to go 1/2 size down.

The size fit guide on the Confirmed says TTS, so I entered TTS
I saw that. Problem is, the previous colorways were released in limited batches that, it’s hard finding other opinions on sizing. I then saw the only 2 decent videos online that recommended their sizing opinions. One said TTS, another said 1/2 size down. I might just go TTS since they have an insole. Hopefully they are.

Just saw the greys up on confirmed. Been wanting the S1. How’s the fit? Do they run true to size? All NMDs (regular and Pharrell’s) I’ve always had to go 1/2 size down.

The size fit guide on the Confirmed says TTS, so I entered TTS

I saw that. Problem is, the previous colorways were released in limited batches that, it’s hard finding other opinions on sizing. I then saw the only 2 decent videos online that recommended their sizing opinions. One said TTS, another said 1/2 size down. I might just go TTS since they have an insole. Hopefully they are.

hit on the first white pair and TTS is the way to go on these imo. i could see going down if you wanted that super tight/snug fit since its a knit upper, but still think TTS is best and wouldn't even think about going half up

hit on the first white pair and TTS is the way to go on these imo. i could see going down if you wanted that super tight/snug fit since its a knit upper, but still think TTS is best and wouldn't even think about going half up
Clutch info my guy! I appreciate it! Just entered for TTS based on your recommendation. Thanks again!

Ordered my NMD S1 from Overkillshop. I got the PayPal confirmation, but no email confirmation yet from Overkill. Hopefully everything is all good!

EDIT - finally got email from overkillshop

Last edited:

If it weren't for those blocks you could say these are an ub mid or something, which is why I like them.

Spot on. That pic angle looking down makes these things look subtle and clean up top, while looking unique and sleek from the side. Really love the design direction with these. Interested in seeing what Ronnie has in store for this model.

Took the L on Confirmed. I'm sure there will be more future colorways so not too bummed. Really like the F&F color though.

Yeezy rereleasing the first 350 v2 set right????
...wish nmd dropped that first Hu set...
at a giants, i complimented this shorty in yellow Hus...u could tell appreciated that...
first time seeing it outta in the wild too...

Last edited:
Came in from solebox….i love these things

Attachments

• 7612767D-35CE-4E30-96BC-B83E34F036EF.jpeg
    7612767D-35CE-4E30-96BC-B83E34F036EF.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 62
  • C38085EC-EA0A-437C-BC9D-A1FAFD6480E8.jpeg
    C38085EC-EA0A-437C-BC9D-A1FAFD6480E8.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 338
  • F9F1F73D-E9A1-4AF0-A666-C6B347D475B9.jpeg
    F9F1F73D-E9A1-4AF0-A666-C6B347D475B9.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 338