Adidas NMD thread

Dang, this dude is saying that they fit tighter than the normal PK NMDs and are better going TTS. Hope he's wrong, cause my TTS order of them got cancelled and I have a .5 size down pair on it's way.

I said exactly the same thing quite a few pages back but no one commented. I had the chance to try them on 1 day before release on the 16th and thought that TTS, would be better lengthwise

adidas should def keep the limited joints to themselves, too hard trying to cop from sites that are way worse than adc
laugh.gif

@krayzienike How was that release in Toronto, a lot of pairs? I always wonder if its worth the trip out there to go to the Adidas store for any drop

Checked on my white PK order status and says they were shipped from ADC. No tracking results with the tracking number though and nothing on Fedex delivery manager.

My black PK's shipped and should be here by monday it says. I had have a shoprunner account though so that might be why.

What did you expect for a GR? For all we know this entire Adidas hype could be played out in a year or two. Probably not though.
It's interesting that the fake Yeezy release date was so close to the NMD day that was planned....like it was fake hype to push everyone onto the GR meshes 

My black PK's shipped and should be here by monday it says. I had have a shoprunner account though so that might be why.
I was gonna ask what a shoprunner account is but I googled it; do you think it is a good service?

Also does it have express faster than regular checkout on adidas?

I was gonna ask what a shoprunner account is but I googled it; do you think it is a good service?

Also does it have express faster than regular checkout on adidas?

Its a good service but i just wish more vendors used it. Mine came free with my amex CC. It doesn't change the checkout speed at all, but get you your products with two days shipping each time.

I know some people are going to be mad at how widely released these are getting but who cares... I personally think they are a dope silhouette. At the end of the day buy what you want to wear for you not the hype.. I wanted two pairs because I genuinely wanted em but we all know people who bought them out to resell are gonna be upset when adc.com and footlocker/finishline restock multiple times... I say screw the resellers and I'm glad this model of shoe got widely released.

Also my JD order got shipped. I still can't believe I got them from there the other night since we all thought they oversold.. I think what happened was the mobile site was not working and not enough people tried desktop/laptop.

Back
Top Bottom