Adidas NMD thread

Core Black PK shipped from ADC, waiting on Triple White PK to ship from ADC.

No e-mail was sent regarding shipment information.

(Still waiting on JD Sports on the Circular Knits)

Black PK Monochromes land on Monday from ADC......

Hoping to swap for some Safari's AM1's....

Core Black PK shipped from ADC, waiting on Triple White PK to ship from ADC.

No e-mail was sent regarding shipment information.

(Still waiting on JD Sports on the Circular Knits)
JD shipped my mesh last night. Waiting for adc to ship both my orders.

After rocking my PK NMD all day yesterday I've come to a conclusion. I don't want them.

Uncomfortable, no support and the Lego blocks ...yeah can't do it...

It was my first pair of NMD and wanted to see what the hype was about .

Back to my UBs.

:lol: not the first ive seen of people coming around to what I was saying. I still like them and will probably hold on to them.

laugh.gif
not the first ive seen of people coming around to what I was saying. I still like them and will probably hold on to them.
I'll see how they are when they come in, i wanted the city sock but took ls and got the pk black instead. 

After rocking my PK NMD all day yesterday I've come to a conclusion. I don't want them.

Uncomfortable, no support and the Lego blocks ...yeah can't do it...

It was my first pair of NMD and wanted to see what the hype was about .

Back to my UBs.

Say it ain't so bro :frown: You're the first I've heard say anything negative about them. I love the look of these but have yet to try on a single pair. I don't own UB's either but first pair is finally otw. Wasn't going to settle for any other colorway but creams! So you really feel and we're bothered by those blocks huh?

Say it ain't so bro :frown: You're the first I've heard say anything negative about them. I love the look of these but have yet to try on a single pair. I don't own UB's either but first pair is finally otw. Wasn't going to settle for any other colorway but creams! So you really feel and we're bothered by those blocks huh?

Maybe it's due to my flat feet but I felt the Lego blocks jamming into my pinky toe area every time I took a step forward. I tried to wear thicker socks to avoid that buit didn't work. Once you try on the UB you will see the difference between the UB and NMD. There was just no comfort or support.

Try on the NMD first walk, run around etc for the day. Then try the UB next day.

Trust me homie. You will not regret getting the UB.

He's one of many. Quite a few people have said the same thing in here.

Maybe it's due to my flat feet but I felt the Lego blocks jamming into my pinky toe area every time I took a step forward. 
I have pretty wide flat feet so it's not lookin too good so far 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up tho bro!

Will come back later this week with my thoughts.

At $170 its hard to justify a PK NMD over a pair of UB IMO. The only edge I give the NMD over UB is aesthetics.
At $120-130, the mesh NMDs are priced similar to the Pure Boost. I think the NMD is a much better deal at this price point vs $170.

It's essentially a less comfortable but better looking Pure Boost.

Comfort wise, UB>PB>NMD. It's not that the NMD is uncomfortable, just less comfortable than its other boost siblings.

View media item 1958611View media item 1958612

Last edited:
He's one of many. Quite a few people have said the same thing in here.
My bad boss, I'm fairly new to this specific thread and model. 

Never dove deep into researching comfort levels as I went first off how clean they looked and the general praise of boost tech.

Ain't stressin if they don't work out, ADC bout to put extra bread in these pockets.

My bad boss, I'm fairly new to this specific thread and model. 

Never dove deep into researching comfort levels as I went first off how clean they looked and the general praise of boost tech.

Ain't stressin if they don't work out, ADC bout to put extra bread in these pockets.

yeah, i've expressed the same problems. no support, the back of the heel scratching you, and the back inside block bothers me personally.

Back
Top Bottom