Adidas NMD thread

Honestly the Ultraboost ruined every shoe for me. In a good way, I can't go back to any other sneaker now. Ultraboosts all die as far as comfort and everyday wear for me. Once u go Ultraboost u never go back.
The NMDs are comfy but they don't come close.
Couldn't agree more. EVERYTIME I go to my closet to pick out my shoes I end up wearing my Iron grey UB.

It seems like people making excuses on the nmd pk just to resell , if your intentions from the get go was to resell then let it be ..

Honestly the Ultraboost ruined every shoe for me. In a good way, I can't go back to any other sneaker now. Ultraboosts all die as far as comfort and everyday wear for me. Once u go Ultraboost u never go back.
That's what I thought a couple months ago, but I've gone back to Lunar Flyknit 3s as my daily sneaker for walking and running. UBs are like a Mercedes, Flyknits a BMW. Not the greatest analogy--my point is that the UBs are top in comfort, but I like the control, fit, weight, and road feel of the Flyknits more. 

Last edited:
It seems like people making excuses on the nmd pk just to resell , if your intentions from the get go was to resell then let it be ..
nah its just that the NMD was so hyped up since the first colorway and all NMD's up until this past release had been extremely limited. And most of us didn't get a chance to cop it. So the built up hype and anticipation and reviews from the early owners raving that they were more comfortable than UB's, you gotta expect some sort of let-down when you do finally get them and they aren't what people cracked them up to be. Reselling it is a bonus for a shoe you end up not liking in person and theres real profit to be made. 

The NMDs are comfy but they don't come close.

Ditto. I feel like I could off my entire collection. I start my day in something nike/asics/nb and end up switching to UBs in the afternoon.

That's what I thought a couple months ago, but I've gone back to Lunar Flyknit 3s as my daily sneaker for walking and running. UBs are like a Mercedes, Flyknits a BMW. Not the greatest analogy--my point is that the UBs are top in comfort, but I like the control, fit, weight, and road feel of the Flyknits more. 
Good analogy.

nah its just that the NMD was so hyped up since the first colorway and all NMD's up until this past release had been extremely limited. And most of us didn't get a chance to cop it. So the built up hype and anticipation and reviews from the early owners raving that they were more comfortable than UB's, you gotta expect some sort of let-down when you do finally get them and they aren't what people cracked them up to be. Reselling it is a bonus for a shoe you end up not liking in person and theres real profit to be made. 

Well said .. Am actually a true 10.5 and I ordered a 10.5 on both white and Blk nmd PK I have wide feet so let's see , kinda worry am gonna have to go a different route

I thought its already been established that the UBs are the most comfy shoes so why keep comparing and expecting any different? Smh at those people who bought it because of the hype and now thinks its ugly and selling their pair when theres thousands of pics out there on every angle. I understand tho if youre getting rid of it because its not comfortable to them.

I love the fit and comfort of the PK NMD's. I can't speak to the mesh version but the PK NMD is one of my go to's. I have many a UB and still often choose the NMD instead.

Adidas shipping my orders out of order :lol:

My first order hasn't shipped but my last two have :rofl:

Never ordering from Shoe Palace again. Ordered March 9th and they'll be here the 22nd. Why couldn't they have them at my door on release day? [/EndRant]

Never ordering from Shoe Palace again. Ordered March 9th and they'll be here the 22nd. Why couldn't they have them at my door on release day? [/EndRant]
Same thing happened to me last year with some Nikes.  I started looking around at online reviews and tons of people had the same issue.  Endless shipping delays and zero response from their customer service.

Anyone care to share why the Tokyo colourway is the most popular?

To me, it's the OG PK without the red... where's the fun in that? So many colours dropped this release!

Same thing happened to me last year with some Nikes.  I started looking around at online reviews and tons of people had the same issue.  Endless shipping delays and zero response from their customer service.

Shoe Palace sucks

Back
Top Bottom