Adidas NMD thread

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by soccerandkikz, Jan 21, 2016.

1. soccerandkikz

soccerandkikz

pretty sure the ones dropping for that store are the bottom ones. Not feeling them. 

2. liquidkicks

liquidkicks

The bottom ones would be the closest colorwise to the Twitter Gif. But I'd be suprised if they are not Primeknit?

3. 3ambutter

3ambutter

My feet aren't normal/symmetrical like most people. My right foot is a half a size larger and a full size wider than my left. That being said, the size 9 UB is a snug fit which stretched out to a very comfortable fit after 4 wears at the gym. I also take out the insole for my right foot to accommodate the wideness(my left leg is a little bit shorter which makes it perfect if i take out the right insole). As for the NMDs, the size 8 allows for good wiggle room for my left foot but because my right foot is so wide, theres not as much wiggle room. Right NMD is pretty tight while the left has a nice loose fit. 

I hope that helped lol

4. brsantana

brsantana

Thanks for the info..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  5. liquidkicks

liquidkicks

I have normal width feet. I'm 9.5us in UBs and 9us in NMDs i tried to go a full size down in the NMDs they do fit and the Primeknit stretches but you also get some horrible looks bulges from your toes pushing up and out the end and top of the toebox. I would honestly recommend .5 down in NMDs not a full size down.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  6. rchrdmrnda

rchrdmrnda

I"m assuming Nice kicks threw the black in the gif to throw off people. 

7. djschxzo

djschxzo

is 9.5 your true size?

cause my true size is a 10.5

i size up to an 11 for UBs

and was going to size half down from my true size to a 10 for these NMDs

8. liquidkicks

liquidkicks

Yeah 9.5 is my TTS i don't size up for Ultras so a 10 in NMDs should work perfect for you.

djschxzo likes this.
  9. djschxzo

djschxzo

awesome, thanks. repped. i would try them on in-store but you know they aren't that available yet haha

10. ultraboosting

ultraboosting

Damn man you and I are in the same boat my TTS is size 13 but I wear size 14 in UB. I don't own any NMD's yet I was thinking of going with a 13 but do you think 12.5/12 will be the better option?

11. brsantana

brsantana

Nice, I bought (resale) only a half size down to be safe. Ill share when I get them in. Just for kicks, may try for an 8.5 on this new release to see what they feel like. I know what you mean about the toes showing through the primeknit, trying to avoid that.

12. sman234

sman234

These are supposedly dropping this weekend, may be a nice consolation prize for those who don't get the r1's

13. brsantana

brsantana

^^Really? Where did the info come from? Id rather have the Black/Blue than the zebra coming out. May not be primeknit, but ill live.

Edit: found it

http://tinyurl.com/hoc6yts

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  14. sman234

sman234

That's the only news I've heard bout these releasing so I take it with a grain of salt. They're nice but not $170 nice, i'll cop if they drop to bout $100

15. 3ambutter

3ambutter

I read that non primeknit models were suppose to be cheaper, like $130 or something

16. warren

warren

Man the more I look at these, the more I want the triple black with the kana that says 3 stripes brand. Hope it happens

17. newtoniketalk31

newtoniketalk31

A US 9.5 UB feels great on the foot after a couple wears but was tight when I first bought them.  Size 9 yeezy350s fit like a glove. I bought a pair of NMDs size 9.5 and I was swimming in them so I sold them and now i'm trying to decide what size to get,  My first thought was to go a full size down until I read your post.  Have you ever tried on a yeezy350? Would you have rather gotten a 9?  I would appreciate any input.  

villiard likes this.
  18. villiard

villiard

I'm in the same boat as you. My true size is a 9.5. I had a pair of pirate black yeezy's in a 9.5 but they fit a little loose on me, so I sold'em.

Looking to grab a pair of NMD's on the 30th and I want them to fit snug to get that sock-like feel out of them. Did the 9.5 NMD's fit like a glove for you?

Thinking I should grab a size 9? Any help will do... thanks ya'll. 

19. newtoniketalk31

newtoniketalk31

I pulled the trigger last night on a size 9 NMD for the same price I sold them @ the day before in a 9.5.   Hoping thats the right size.  

The size 9.5 NMD's were noticeably big on me.  I really felt like I could go a full size down in the NMD to a 8.5 for a sock like fit but LiquidKicks post about the weird bulges scared me so I just went with the 9 to be safe.  Yeezy boost 350s in a size 9 fit snug on me right when I got them and I considered trading for a 9.5 but after I wore them they stretched to fit like a glove around my foot.  Size 9 in yeezy boost sounds like it would be perfect for you Villiard.  

I'm going to try for an 8.5 and a 9 in the NMD on the 30th to see if the 8.5 provides a better.  The size 9 I grabbed off eBay last night was the only authentic pair on ebay in a size 9 in the red white and blue color way. There were two size 8.5's on Ebay also and the seller wanted 600 Paypal Invoiced for em. I feel like that was a really rare release I mean none of the major reseller sites even have pairs or at least the ones I follow like Holy Grail, Pound for Pound, or Flight Club yet they all have size runs for 350's.

20. villiard

villiard

Nice pickup on the red white and blue colorway. I'll go for the size 9. Thanks for the input brotha.