Adidas NMD thread

Man the more I look at these, the more I want the triple black with the kana that says 3 stripes brand. Hope it happens

A US 9.5 UB feels great on the foot after a couple wears but was tight when I first bought them.  Size 9 yeezy350s fit like a glove. I bought a pair of NMDs size 9.5 and I was swimming in them so I sold them and now i'm trying to decide what size to get,  My first thought was to go a full size down until I read your post.  Have you ever tried on a yeezy350? Would you have rather gotten a 9?  I would appreciate any input.  

A US 9.5 UB feels great on the foot after a couple wears but was tight when I first bought them.  Size 9 yeezy350s fit like a glove. I bought a pair of NMDs size 9.5 and I was swimming in them so I sold them and now i'm trying to decide what size to get,  My first thought was to go a full size down until I read your post.  Have you ever tried on a yeezy350? Would you have rather gotten a 9?  I would appreciate any input.  
I'm in the same boat as you. My true size is a 9.5. I had a pair of pirate black yeezy's in a 9.5 but they fit a little loose on me, so I sold'em.

Looking to grab a pair of NMD's on the 30th and I want them to fit snug to get that sock-like feel out of them. Did the 9.5 NMD's fit like a glove for you?

Thinking I should grab a size 9? Any help will do... thanks ya'll. 

I pulled the trigger last night on a size 9 NMD for the same price I sold them @ the day before in a 9.5.   Hoping thats the right size.  

The size 9.5 NMD's were noticeably big on me.  I really felt like I could go a full size down in the NMD to a 8.5 for a sock like fit but LiquidKicks post about the weird bulges scared me so I just went with the 9 to be safe.  Yeezy boost 350s in a size 9 fit snug on me right when I got them and I considered trading for a 9.5 but after I wore them they stretched to fit like a glove around my foot.  Size 9 in yeezy boost sounds like it would be perfect for you Villiard.  

I'm going to try for an 8.5 and a 9 in the NMD on the 30th to see if the 8.5 provides a better.  The size 9 I grabbed off eBay last night was the only authentic pair on ebay in a size 9 in the red white and blue color way. There were two size 8.5's on Ebay also and the seller wanted 600 Paypal Invoiced for em. I feel like that was a really rare release I mean none of the major reseller sites even have pairs or at least the ones I follow like Holy Grail, Pound for Pound, or Flight Club yet they all have size runs for 350's.

Nice pickup on the red white and blue colorway. I'll go for the size 9. Thanks for the input brotha.

Size 9us will definitely work out perfect. Sounds like you are both the same sizing as me. I don't own any 350s but I've tried them on and 9us is my size in those too. The Primeknit is super stretchy on the NMDs so they will be comfortable straight out the box. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

My TTS is US9 and I'm also in the market for NMD. I wear size US8 in 350 boost with thin socks, size US8.5 in flyknit racers, and US9.5 with ultra boosts. So from reading everyone's posts I think I should go for 8.5. I hope I'm right [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Is there a stocklist for shops that will be carrying these on Saturday? Online or In-store...doesn't matter. Hoping for a relatively easy cop. Thanks in advanced!

I have normal width feet. I'm 9.5us in UBs and 9us in NMDs i tried to go a full size down in the NMDs they do fit and the Primeknit stretches but you also get some horrible looks bulges from your toes pushing up and out the end and top of the toebox. I would honestly recommend .5 down in NMDs not a full size down.
my thoughts exactly. ppl told me size down a ton for

I pulled the trigger last night on a size 9 NMD for the same price I sold them @ the day before in a 9.5.   Hoping thats the right size.  

The size 9.5 NMD's were noticeably big on me.  I really felt like I could go a full size down in the NMD to a 8.5 for a sock like fit but LiquidKicks post about the weird bulges scared me so I just went with the 9 to be safe.  Yeezy boost 350s in a size 9 fit snug on me right when I got them and I considered trading for a 9.5 but after I wore them they stretched to fit like a glove around my foot.  Size 9 in yeezy boost sounds like it would be perfect for you Villiard.  

I'm going to try for an 8.5 and a 9 in the NMD on the 30th to see if the 8.5 provides a better.  The size 9 I grabbed off eBay last night was the only authentic pair on ebay in a size 9 in the red white and blue color way. There were two size 8.5's on Ebay also and the seller wanted 600 Paypal Invoiced for em. I feel like that was a really rare release I mean none of the major reseller sites even have pairs or at least the ones I follow like Holy Grail, Pound for Pound, or Flight Club yet they all have size runs for 350's.
didnt even know they made fake NMD

Called my local adidas originals store today in Costa Mesa and they said they don't know anything about getting them in their store, but to check with the one in Melrose cause that one will be getting them.

anyone know where and when its opening?

"Clues" dropped off on their Twitter point to somewhere on Haight...not exactly sure where tho. Looks like they'll be opening in time for the next NMD release (R1s) I'm hoping to be there but feel like it'll be pretty hectic considering it'll probably be day 1 - not sure what the line is gonna be like.

Good **** getting them early but those are an easy pass for me. I don't do red shoes
nah aint my pic. should've probably credited atrain

but yea not for me either. only pairs im kinda interested so far in is the grey/black ones that are supposedly dropping this weekend and the all black w/ black boost

also mesh ones are $170

PK ones are $175

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom