Adidas NMD thread

Got the clear blue...pending order not cancelled...that's 3 to the collection....just need the tokyo's , core black or triple white....and that might be it for me

I could just take a trip to the store and use the SKU-Style Code to order? Im not to sure how this works.

I could just take a trip to the store and use the SKU-Style Code to order? Im not to sure how this works.
Go to an employee and ask politely if they can do an inventory check on SKU Code @ Champs Style Code @ footlocker.

If it is possible, they can order it in-store shipped to you or your local store from another location that may have it in stock.

Go to an employee and ask politely if they can do an inventory check on SKU Code @ Champs Style Code @ footlocker.

If it is possible, they can order it in-store shipped to you or your local store from another location that may have it in stock.
Perfect, this is awesome. My final question is can i run the search at footlocker? Or does it have to be champs? Thank you very much man.

Perfect, this is awesome. My final question is can i run the search at footlocker? Or does it have to be champs? Thank you very much man.
You can call champs and kindly search for shoe through SKU and/or call Footlocker with the style code.

If you intend to purchase, you should do all this in-store with an employee of your choice. They may assist you if you provide them with the incorrect SKU/Code.

Good luck.

You can call champs and kindly search for shoe through SKU and/or call Footlocker with the style code.

If you intend to purchase, you should do all this in-store with an employee of your choice. They may assist you if you provide them with the incorrect SKU/Code.

Good luck.
Thanks, will try later today.

Good luck.

Thank man, i appricate the much needed help.

Thanks, will try later today.
*Disclosure, since these are high demand shoes, some stores won't allow in-store delivery and you will have to pick it up. Below is what they'll  see if they can't ship to store/home:

-When I tried to have them ship Navy UBs to my local FTL

as someone who does not yet own a pair of NMD's, is it seriously worth the hype? i own dooms, yeezys, UB's & Y-3's so i'm definitely riding the 3 stripes wave, but i can't seem to pull the trigger on these. i did cop a pair for my wife and she digs them, but i'm still like meh.

as someone who does not yet own a pair of NMD's, is it seriously worth the hype? i own dooms, yeezys, UB's & Y-3's so i'm definitely riding the 3 stripes wave, but i can't seem to pull the trigger on these. i did cop a pair for my wife and she digs them, but i'm still like meh.

Comfort wise im dissapointed, to the point where if I know if imma be walking around for a while I rather not wear em. Love how they look though.

Back
Top Bottom