Adidas NMD thread

that's the common one that a guy ratted out. I don't hear many people getting from using them any more. 
of course some little ***** who's salty would do something like that. Honestly adidas shouldn't have the right to deny the transaction if the address is valid. **** them. Starting to really dislike everything about adidas. Might have to switch back to the swoosh if they keep up this stupid ****. At least their HQ is located in the United States.

of course some little ***** who's salty would do something like that. Honestly adidas shouldn't have the right to deny the transaction if the address is valid. **** them. Starting to really dislike everything about adidas. Might have to switch back to the swoosh if they keep up this stupid ****. At least their HQ is located in the United States.
You could make the point that forwarding services are a way of circumventing their terms and conditions. It's not like they won't release these in the US...

got blue olive and orange thingies... not too bad.. luckily 1hour manual refreshing helped.. was done with 2 orders before everyone tweeted

Managed to get a pair of the white 
pimp.gif

u must be kidding me ... i had the card filled and of course someone was faster with proceeding ... great adidas

u must be kidding me ... i had the card filled and of course someone was faster with proceeding ... great adidas
Was the same for me. And I reached checkout before CIS or anyone else tweeted. I thought ADC would be giving me at least a minute to get through payment.

Was the same for me. And I reached checkout before CIS or anyone else tweeted. I thought ADC would be giving me at least a minute to get through payment.
**** them how is that even fair ? They're not yeezys and u cant even get them in less than a minute.

if you go back and forth between colors sometimes you'll get add to bag pop up. only thing is that the captcha is nowhere to be found

I noticed that but it seems like a glitch rather than an indication of more sizes coming. First time I got that was when their servers were crawling.

Back
Top Bottom