Adidas NMD thread

Do anybody know whether previous nmds camo had ever been restocked ? Maybe theres a chance

Do anybody know whether previous nmds camo had ever been restocked ? Maybe theres a chance
Blue camos did on END. I posted in the boost thread by mistake but they went oos instantly, I think there was only one pair per size also. 

Fake. Correct the uppers should be mirrored. Also the boost foam doesn't look like real pellets. The "adidas" on the heel is way off...the inside of the a's and o's are not round

https://www.urbannecessities.com/images/UN1_9398.jpg
Yes it's a big fake

Sorry for my bad english.

To see it's a fake you must have picture of the label on the box

Look the code on scan :

a fake it's 4 II 5xxxx

the normal it's 4 II II 5XXXXX II II 

i hope that you understand me

So I am interested in buying a pair of NMDs but I don't really know a lot about the shoe sadly. I want to know if there are sizing differences on the mesh kind and the primeknit kind?

So I am interested in buying a pair of NMDs but I don't really know a lot about the shoe sadly. I want to know if there are sizing differences on the mesh kind and the primeknit kind?

MESH is apparently true to size, and PK you have to size down at least .5. I sized down to a 9 in PK, but I am a True 10.

MESH is apparently true to size, and PK you have to size down at least .5. I sized down to a 9 in PK, but I am a True 10.
Thanks for the response man. And if it's not too much to ask, I am a size 11.5 in some asics so I should probably get 11.5 for the mesh? Or should I get a 12 just in case ? (As you can see Im not really aware of the difference in sizing for different shoes so I just want an example)

Thanks for the response man. And if it's not too much to ask, I am a size 11.5 in some asics so I should probably get 11.5 for the mesh? Or should I get a 12 just in case ? (As you can see Im not really aware of the difference in sizing for different shoes so I just want an example)
Do you own any Yeezy 350s, Ultraboosts or Nikes? I don't own any asics so I don't know how they size

Apologies, we are in the process of restoring our Twitter account - please double-check to be sure you are following our Twitter account, as our follower list seems to have been lost.

Twitter: @CookinSilence

Back
Top Bottom