Adidas NMD thread

Latest gift from SJS  
pimp.gif

Hope it will help those who are hesitating on this camo

Olives are dope, but I'm leaning towards the whites.

Only complaint is that they don't come w/ gray or blk laces.

Just think it would've been a better look if the laces matched the lego blocks.

Last edited:
Those are dope! [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Was Hesitating between this camo and the blue one but after having both of them in hand my second thoughts faded away.

The shifting details are awesome. Best camo to date imo

Last edited:

Olives are dope, but I'm leaning towards the whites.

Only complaint is that they don't come w/ gray or blk laces.

Just think it would've been a better look if the laces matched the lego blocks.
Cream or grey lace pannel would have been nice on those !

I plan to return my all white and black NMD pairs, both size 11 and DS, unless someone wants them. I'll sell at cost + shipping + whatever fees. We can also meet local in Los Angeles. PM me.

Edit: Forgot to mention these are both the mesh pairs.
Still have both pairs. If no one takes these by end of the week I'm going to return them.

Got to milk it some how. Them Sandles are a no no for me but I can imagine it not being comfortable so.... Lol

Here's a close-up shot of the Olive knit. Really nice weave in person actually. Nice brown / olive tones. 

They look good. Haven't seen prices for those below $300, probly not worth much more than $350 though...
lots of yellow camos are just SITTING at resellers in europe.....i've seen them going for as cheap as 20-30 euros above retail in the last weeks. 

Anyone have a shot of the olive camos next to olive UB or something similar? Would really like to see them next to a color reference.

Seeing these for the first time, so sorry if posted before. Just found these on Craigslist. The fakes are here and the boost has nips. Careful out there.

Seeing these for the first time, so sorry if posted before. Just found these on Craigslist. The fakes are here and the boost has nips. Careful out there.
Definitely my first time seeing City Sock fakes. NK fakes been out for a minute now but not w/ nippled boost.

Back
Top Bottom