Adidas NMD thread

So where was that restock? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm flying into San Francisco Saturday for the Superbowl, but I'll def drop by the San Fran Nice Kicks store and see if I can get a pair of NMD's. I land at 2 tho, so they'll probably be long gone by then.

any chance for a proxy, need a size 8.5 :frown:
nah, my boy a reseller and person getting it for me would be getting it for me. If I decide to sell can't oop this one since I spent close to $200 today on scratch offs :lol:

nah, my boy a reseller and person getting it for me would be getting it for me. If I decide to sell can't oop this one since I spent close to $200 today on scratch offs
laugh.gif
lol on the scratch off. Man I keep on missing out on these. thx for the heads up tho

stand by the register and watch other people lose; count the losses and then hit at the right time (if you're really into scratch offs) - there's a system
Yea I Know That system. I wasn't even tryna play scratchoffs but no one was at the register to play my numbers so I tried one, one more and before you know it lost over $100 :smh:

Am I taking the L if I haven't gotten shipping from ADC on the NMD from Saturday?

I still haven't gotten an email from adidas, and my status is still the same as it was right after I ordered, BUT I just got a FedEx shipment manager email like 10 minutes ago for a shipment that seems to be coming from their distribution center in SC, so hopefully yours are en route as well.

I still haven't gotten an email from adidas, and my status is still the same as it was right after I ordered, BUT I just got a FedEx shipment manager email like 10 minutes ago for a shipment that seems to be coming from their distribution center in SC, so hopefully yours are en route as well.
Good to know people are still getting theirs, I'll keep my eyes open, I sent customer service an email about it earlier today just checking when they might ship.

Back
Top Bottom