Adidas NMD thread

They're going for 200+ already ... 

Which if you consider retail price, eBay fees etc, the profit is not much more than 30-40$...don't know man maybe people do this so as to brag that they resell or something, coz otherwise I really don't see the point.

The other day I tried to cop the packer reebok instapump x atmos x bh...no luck and of course all up on eBay. I guess it is what it is, I just move on to the next one.

Last edited:
RLS now has NMD laces if anyone's interested: http://www.**************.com/category/nmd-laces

Hey guys, I have got pair of the Adidas NMD R1 Red Camo from my retail store located in Czech republic. Mine actually came with stripe on back without third language which is Chinese. How do I spot fakes? Should I post photo of mine or? 

Hey guys, I have got pair of the Adidas NMD R1 Red Camo from my retail store located in Czech republic. Mine actually came with stripe on back without third language which is Chinese. How do I spot fakes? Should I post photo of mine or? 
There are 4 languages printed on the heel tabs & the languages that show up on each pair are totally random, you could end up with two pairs that both only have 2 languages.

The languages are:

English

French

German

Japanese

Do you know if some models like the NMD Chukka will be ever released again?
Not sure where you're located but the mesh chukkas haven't released in the US yet. The suede pairs restock not infrequently though I seem to see the red more often than the black.

These NMD Black monochrome mesh's are really growing for me - glad that i kept them as a nice beater pair!

Last edited:
So I assume we all follow some FB boost groups, fam have you seen that the solar red and the white/grey camo, have been lowering in price , is the hype fading ??? are we gonna have a smooth release in may ?? or is the internet gonna fall apart in the US ? 

What are the prices you're seeing? I would think the orange would but not the whites. Maybe everyone is just waiting for the US release though.

The prices both on the NMD Talk WorldWide and the Adidas Ultra Boost and NMD groups seems to be lowering everyday ... Well maybe you are right, we'll see then 

pimp.gif

ferd.i

Copped a black beat up pair from my local Foot Locker yesterday!

I can try to proxy a few pairs if you want, i'm located in France 

Back
Top Bottom