Adidas NMD thread

Oh I see now. I think the problem was the late announcement by adidas, meaning there might be some delay in the shipment. I heard packers in nj is getting which is a consortium account, I believe. Lets wait and see how the week pans out, its still tuesday.  

Nevertheless, I am not liking how adidas is f****** up the US releases. No love for us man. 

You should try living outside US and Europe. You'll change your mind about that.

yes I meant the plastic

yeah, this is a nice look. Definitely like these city socks more than the others.

Hope it'll be a surprise, and they'll be ******* everywhere 

Dont get your hopes up. We've known since early on you would be able to eat on mesh pairs, and primeknit will be a challenge.

Last edited:
Dont get your hopes up. We've known since early on you would be able to eat on mesh pairs, and primeknit will be a challenge.
Mesh don't get me hungry anymore :frown: 
It's just still tuesday, we'll ait and hopefully we'll eat. 

If I don't get anything on this weekend I'll cop the mono black PK from somebody as a consolation prices ... 

Im sorry about that man, I know the boys in Canada, Australia, and etc. have it hard. I shouldnt even complain, I live in NY/NJ Area. Best of luck man. 
Oh, I understand NY is quite tough though. Good luck man! No drop in Singapore for Camo pack. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom