Adidas NMD thread

will they drop all at the same time? I guess the strategy will be to pick beforehand which one to go for...

Ugh. Why do these restocks always happen when I'm sleep or at work. 8.5 is always gone.
mean.gif

still havent bought any nmds cause i want PK ones lol might have to cave in and grab a mesh just to have 1 lol. looking for a size 9.5 black pk smh

^ I wonder what gives with those canvas NMD product pages.  They keep pulling them and then re-posting them. 

Whats the sizing on the City Sock? TTS? 
Either half size down or full size down. I usually go full size down since its Primeknit.
I would not recommend going a full size down on city socks, they run smaller than other PK NMDs. My pair is half size down and they are very snug.

I'd say TTS or .5 down. But honestly TTS is probably best just to be safe, cause you could throw an insole in or wear thicker socks. I have to wear thin socks w/ my current pair.

Was able to grab a women's 9.5 in the mesh nmds. I wear 8.5 men's in the PK tubular novas. Think I'll be ok? Some say TTS for the mesh but I just grabbed the same size as my size in the pks.

Back
Top Bottom