Adidas NMD thread

I got order confirmation saturday for the white camos, but it doesn't pop up on my order history....I haven't gotten a cancellation email but I guess it got cancelled.
You probably weren't logged in. You can track your order here using the order # and zip code.

Does anybody have a pair of the either the oreos or the new grey camos in hand that could possibly take a pic of the pattern on the inside of the knit?

Or could you just tell me if it resembles the knit on these unreleased pairs that were posted in here a little while back?

Didn't see this on the last few pages, but black camo are shown to release on Eastbay on the 26th as well as the Women's Collegiate Navy's
eb7trp.jpg

Last edited:

Just a few links for now[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Damn, nice list! Any of those stores shipping to the US?

Also FYI guys. I just got shipping confirmation on both my NMD PKs. Both I checked out as guest during the purchase for any in doubt. I spent 15-20 wasted min trying to log back in after they kicked me out and ended up checking out as guest in the end using auto fill for my details. Probably could have got the Blue and Olive if I was using guest from the beginning. Next time no PP, no account BS, just guest & auto fill ftw.

Last edited:

Also FYI guys. I just got shipping confirmation on both my NMD PKs. Both I checked out as guest during the purchase for any in doubt. I spent 15-20 wasted min trying to log back in after they kicked me out and ended up checking out as guest in the end using auto fill for my details. Probably could have got the Blue and Olive if I was using guest from the beginning. Next time no PP, no account BS, just guest & auto fill ftw.

I used PP for both of mine though. And oddly on mobile on one phone while i had another phone and a macbook trying to cop as well. I dont think theres any specific method that is better than another. I think its luck

i was late to drop, but was still carting. only tried paypal (kept taking me back). shoulda tried my card too.

just curious. did anyone who had a page monitor and was there at the drop manage to cop easily? or did everyone have issues from the get go?

Same here; the CS pair oughta be here by Wednesday. 

Just a few links for now[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

​
Props, BJ. But man i gotta chill for a re-up, as my wallet's going to the cleaners. It's the Flu Games from here on out for me. Rep!!

I refreshed on the dot when ADC released the camo packs. I still had problems checking out ^
Same here. I had the white/black and black/blue Glitch NMD's in my carts multiple times. Could not check out whether I used PP or credit card. Stuck in endless checkout redirect loops, server connection failure and just straight ADC crashing. I might try guest next time or honestly might just get a bot/auto check-out. I mean I did everything right and still got screwed out of it. If I have to pay $30-$50 for auto checkout and can secure a pair, it's worth it. There is no way I'm risking missing out on the All Black (including black boost) Japan NMD's like I did on these glitches or the White OG for that matter. 

Last edited:
I used PP for both of mine though. And oddly on mobile on one phone while i had another phone and a macbook trying to cop as well. I dont think theres any specific method that is better than another. I think its luck
True that, but mainly I am not going to mess with being signed in as that got caught up as well. But to those questioning checking out as guest I don't think it's an issue.

Didn't see this on the last few pages, but black camo are shown to release on Eastbay on the 26th as well as the Women's Collegiate Navy's
Damn I missed this. I could go for those grey camos. Looks like they are getting the red and black UB later then finish line. Maybe they will get the blue too, I really wanted that one. Regret not copping when I saw it on finish line.

Back
Top Bottom