Adidas NMD thread

These fake gave me unstoppable diarrhea ...
sick.gif

I wonder why Adidas consistently give us those long laces on the PKs...

Are we just lacing them wrong? 
nerd.gif

good idea. stock x is prob the best place to guage market value right?
It's a good resource but def shouldn't be your primary source of information, check FC & other consigment store prices & subtract whatever their commission is, check recently sold items on eBay, check prices on GOAT & cross reference them w/ recently sold prices on GOAT, so on and so forth. StockX gauges their market price on recent sales from around the web but they miss a good deal of them.

It's a good resource but def shouldn't be your primary source of information, check FC & other consigment store prices & subtract whatever their commission is, check recently sold items on eBay, check prices on GOAT & cross reference them w/ recently sold prices on GOAT, so on and so forth. StockX gauges their market price on recent sales from around the web but they miss a good deal of them.
Yeah, that'll be a much more informed way to put up a decision. 

Alll Heil TANK haha 

Always forget to change my shipping options on hyped releases. We live in the same state and I won't get mine til Saturday lol
Yea... it takes us like 5 days to receive them from SC to WA with the free delivery service.

Last edited:
Still salty about those blues. My favorite pair for sure. Hoping i can trade the shrimps for a pair but doubtful

Back
Top Bottom