Adidas NMD thread

Hi guys, have a sizing question...I'm a 10 in UB, 9.5 wool ubs and 9.5 in Nike. Any chance I can fit a 8.5 in PK nmd? Thanks. 

Btw, they don't have insoles I can remove for more room like ubs right? I only have mesh pairs, havent been fortunate enough to get my hands on any pk pairs
It'll be tight AF. I'd go with a 9.

Dicaprio stunting? Hope he's not pulling a David beckham.
those F&F 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got the RLS "NMD" flat laces to replace the way-too-long stock ones.  They're actually more like short ultra boost laces, quite a bit narrower than stock.  Looks weird to me.  Feel dumb for wasting $8.50 on ugly laces.
mean.gif

they took the black boost off the kylo rens? nah now its a pass. that was the whole theme behind it. they lost me. 

SN: stopped following the thread as much. how does angelus paint hold up on boost midsoles? if they held up ok i wouldnt mind painting. 

they took the black boost off the kylo rens? nah now its a pass. that was the whole theme behind it. they lost me. 

SN: stopped following the thread as much. how does angelus paint hold up on boost midsoles? if they held up ok i wouldnt mind painting. 
They make it sound like it is coming in the future just not on this model.

The paint holds up pretty good, i can't say for either NMD/UB but i painted my pure boost and they're good except the bottom loses a coat of paint after the wear since the whole midsole/sole its all boost. I think it will hold up better on the other models since they have a separate sole. 

Last edited:
The black/Tokyo CS doesn't seem to be highly sought after?

Thought they look pretty cool as well

Thanks I met Tyson at a field of dreams in Vegas couple months back , cool dude ... Bought glove and limited shorts for him to sign cool experience ...
Nice, I did the same thing a couple years ago. Had him sign a couple gloves and took the picture with him, and thought that was it, but he says, nah man you spent all that money on me, lets take some more photos. So we took some clowning around pics and got one of him biting my ear.

Here's the gloves I got:

They make it sound like it is coming in the future just not on this model.

The paint holds up pretty good, i can't say for either NMD/UB but i painted my pure boost and they're good except the bottom loses a coat of paint after the wear since the whole midsole/sole its all boost. I think it will hold up better on the other models since they have a separate sole. 

Thanks for the prompt response. Didn't even notice the collar is different also. Adidas is getting very good at this marketing thing. Finally lol. At our expense.

Nice, I did the same thing a couple years ago. Had him sign a couple gloves and took the picture with him, and thought that was it, but he says, nah man you spent all that money on me, lets take some more photos. So we took some clowning around pics and got one of him biting my ear.
Here's the gloves I got:
View media item 2052988
View media item 2052991

Show the ear pic, dude!!!!

Back
Top Bottom