Adidas NMD thread

im interested to see how this release goes. im debating going in store, but i hate making that 25 minute drive

Heads up for those copping off Adidas website.

Adidas AU dropped them earlier and the product could only be found through the search bar - Product page only popped on new arrivals once it was sold out. 

Last edited:
I'm in for the white pair with red and blue pods :pimp:

For anyone that has the current pairs, do you know if adidas made a 12.5 in these?

I'm in for the white pair with red and blue pods
pimp.gif

For anyone that has the current pairs, do you know if adidas made a 12.5 in these?
yes, there are 12.5's --- difficult size to cop

Sorry if asked before. So is sizing down for NMD better or tts for people in here that own a pair of NMD?
size down from whatever shoe you wear .5.

I am TTS 13 with a decently wide foot - i wear a 14 Ultra Boost

I have tried on a 13 and 14 NMD - both too large, so I'm gonna get a 12 and a 12.5 in these to see what works best

Heads up for those copping off Adidas website.

Adidas AU dropped them earlier and the product could only be found through the search bar - Product page only popped on new arrivals once it was sold out. 
What was the local time when they dropped on Adidas AU?? 

size down from whatever shoe you wear .5.

I am TTS 13 with a decently wide foot - i wear a 14 Ultra Boost

I have tried on a 13 and 14 NMD - both too large, so I'm gonna get a 12 and a 12.5 in these to see what works best

Thanks bud. Yeah I went half a size up on the UB. Hoping these don't sell out if the size I get don't fit properly. Wishful thinking of course.

Is the NiceKicks shop supposed to be a random opening?

I'd look out on their social media later today. They are supposed to be open in time for tomorrow's releases (including Kith Dooms and NMDs) but nothing has been confirmed yet. Anyone in the area know where the shop is exactly?

Copped on titulo. Someone on the Facebook group shared the link about an half an hour ago. 230 after shipping [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom