Adidas NMD thread

I'd choose those over the vapour's any day 
Maybe you're right once I get over taking that L. Not the biggest fan of all white shoes because they get dirty way too quick. Big fan of brown shoes because they can go with almost anything.

Just got a Text from DHL my NMD from Ssense will be here Mon for Delivery?

Well I'll Be Damn... 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Just got a Text from DHL my NMD from Ssense will be here Mon for Delivery?

Well I'll Be Damn... 
sick.gif

I feel like shipping things from Europe is faster and cheaper than most places here. SNS shipped my shoes on Wednesday morning and arrived today.

It took Nike more than a week to ship my MCs.

Last edited:
Went to the local mall in hope of copping the pink NMDs for my girl but ended up buying a 0.5 size to big since it was the last pair.

Anyone willing to trade a 7.5 for a 7? Maybe a 6.5?

my supreme Order from last week is still in the middle of america!

UPS 
laugh.gif
Yeah I find myself buying from overseas more often now. For some reason I have better luck with them and on top of that no tax and shipping (sometimes). The new Duties law or whatever has been super awesome.

Big fan of brown shoes because they can go with almost anything.
You gotta do you man. Don't get caught in the hype. You can resell those and grab the Vape. I like them for the same reason. Although white shoes and blue jeans is a good look

Took an L's today but my OG Whites arrived from SNS...

but now that I have them, I kinda don't feel them anymore because I want those Vapour Greys bad haha.
Checked this thread a day too late...had 2 Vapour grey. Wanted these....how much for sale..lmk

View media item 2063698
My first pair of Nmd. One of the cleanest mesh nmd in my opinion and suprisingly comfortable going half a size with an insole. Has a different feel to it than UB tough, doesn't fit that snug more relaxed fit. Are these new colorways mesh or circa knits btw? Because the price for those were a little more than the last mesh/cirka release.

Last edited:
I went to Foot Locker and Foot Action and all they got were the NMD Mesh.  The only one that sold the Prime Knits were Adidas Flagship

Also How does Shoe Palace get their inventory? Are they just like a store like Foot Locker and have a manufacturers account and gets inventory from Adidas corporate?

Last edited:
Pretty interesting that the resale on the PK released today is hovering around $280 to $300ish where as the Camo's were going for $350+ right after the drop. I like all the ones released today over the Camo's, except for the grey camo's 

Pretty interesting that the resale on the PK released today is hovering around $280 to $300ish where as the Camo's were going for $350+ right after the drop. I like all the ones released today over the Camo's, except for the grey camo's 
Yzy bubble

Back
Top Bottom