Adidas NMD thread

Thanks man! Anyone know if the lace lab charcoal grey is close enough for the PK Japan dark greys? 
I actually have that on ordred.  will find out where shortly.  but I have the black 3m and they are far from black but look pretty dope

I just got my first pair of PK NMD's and as mentioned lots the lace length is way too long! I read of people lacing through the top eye hole twice? Is this what many of you do? Pics would be very helpful!
here is my way to do it with the adidas laces :

Step by step description for me please. Cuz in slow lol
Nmd lacing steps by Yanncheck :

Just noticed the excess of glue on my olive laces 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Finally got a pair of mesh nmds that fit. All my sz 13s in mesh are snug so went with 14 in greys and bam, perfect. White knits are 13s. Never go TTS on mesh imo. Side note, I feel like these nmds are one of the few shoes that look good in clown sizes lol

View media item 2071164

Last edited:

Alright so got in my White Mesh NMDs and they ain't bad  for an entry level Boost. They are way better than most shoes comfort-wise at the price range but no where comparable to UBs/PK NMDs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:

From most comfortable to least:

UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:

UB: .5 up - TTS

NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS

EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB

Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down

Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)

NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Will probably post this again in the Ultraboost thread once the Cream discussion is settled down.

Thanks guys! only thing im worried about is I wear a size 12 in UB and these are a 12 too... I can fit a 12 yeezy but its a little bit big

Back
Top Bottom