Adidas NMD thread

I need to look into that forward2me UK address service. They restocked these on ADC UK a few days ago and a few sizes were sitting for at least 30 mins. 
I thought forward2me UK was banned from Adidas during the OT 350 drop. Some kid on twitter snitched and got a bunch of orders cancelled. Just a heads up.

I thought forward2me UK was banned from Adidas during the OT 350 drop. Some kid on twitter snitched and got a bunch of orders cancelled. Just a heads up.

Cancelled but not banned

I've used them after that multi times

That no PayPal ADC UK threw shuts it down

Now you gotta have UK CC number to buy

Cancelled but not banned

thanks for clearing that up 
laugh.gif

the pull tab can be positioned anyway due to storage and is NOT a clear sign of if it's worn/tried on/ or fakes, 
I agree on this, I had a couple of pairs where the pull tab was bent different directions base on how it was package, same with the collars.

Cancelled but not banned

they are really cracking down over there.

ironic, over here we've got people making videos flexing their back-door plugs...

openly and giving figures

I agree on this, I had a couple of pairs where the pull tab was bent different directions base on how it was package, same with the collars.
Happened to me with my black japan pair.

Since i like the tabs with the straight fit, i used a clothespin to clip them during one night in order to make them regain that specific shape.

Happened to me with my black japan pair.

Since i like the tabs with the straight fit, i used a clothespin to clip them during one night in order to make them regain that specific shape.
same happened with my vapour greys only on one shoe kek

still have my size in cart but can't manbage to checkout.

Wish i could double up on those

Are we allowed to sell a pair of NMDs on this thread?

I have a 8.5 US Circle Knit in Lush Red that has been worn once and it a little too small for me. It's in near DS condition. I'll probably be putting it on Ebay in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom