Adidas NMD thread

I just purchased the Vapour Grey on an Adidas UK restock. Sent them to a UK/US forwarding service. Curious to see if this works out. Hoping shipping/service charge aren't too much.

Was planning on using a buddy's address out in the Netherlands but idk shipping is pricey from him to me

Was planning on using a buddy's address out in the Netherlands but idk shipping is pricey from him to me
Yeah, the British price was about $172.00 USD based on current exchange rates. I imagine shipping it to me and forwarding service fee will make it around $220.00, which is still far below the resale price. Vapour Greys are reselling around $300+ in most sizes. $330+ for smaller sizes I think. 

I can probably accept $220.00 since the retail prices on some Euro sites after exchange rates and shipping is usually $200+. Caliroots retailed them at $250.00. 

Last edited:
Fwd service shipping will be about $34-50bucks give or take the one you use and the weight of the package n yo address

Fwd service shipping will be about $34-50bucks give or take the one you use and the weight of the package n yo address
Sounds about right. I'm using BorderLinx. I just contacted them to ask what the next steps are and to make sure they get the package from Adidas UK. 

Sounds about right. I'm using BorderLinx. I just contacted them to ask what the next steps are and to make sure they get the package from Adidas UK. 
Once they receive the package you'll get a alert in you Inbox on the site

You just pay n they ship out to USA

its funny how people think Adi banned the Fwd service Addresses, Don't believe the hype!

adidas greece made and error and released the 

its funny how people think Adi banned the Fwd service Addresses, Don't believe the hype!
just happened that one release for me, haven't had that happen since

Is borderlinx generally the best/cheapest UK forwarder? What do they typically charge?
Based on their estimate calculator, probably $35-48. 

That makes sense. Only thing I'm worried about is making sure BorderLinx gets the package since entering the address was a bit weird on Adidas UK but it accepted it. Zip Code, City, Company and Address looked right at least. 

Last edited:
City socks shipped from consortium 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom