Adidas NMD thread

roll.gif

Nah, people who actually want to wear put in a bit of time finding lower key sites to buy these things on because people put regular sites on blast in here and on twitter for e-props or to make link revenue.  Right now as i type this, there are 548 members online and 1100 guests.  I dont think anyone wants all these sites blown up when only 50% of people even in this thread want these to wear.

The best place to find these shops is IG and twitter hashtags, then follow those stores.

Good luck.

Hi guys, any suggestions for sneaker stores in Tokyo besides atmos, mita and skit? Thanks!

For the guys that have been customizing pairs, what are you using to paint the mesh? Just regular angelus leather paint?

I wanted to customize the lush red pair.

Thanks

Hi guys, any suggestions for sneaker stores in Tokyo besides atmos, mita and skit? Thanks!
there is no good sneaker stores in Tokyo if you're looking for NMD's or a Flight Club-esque store. I was just in Japan for 3 weeks.

Do go to the shops around Undefeated tho, but other than that, tokyo is pretty dry for any UB/NMD

are nmd and stan smith same in sizing? planning to buy for a gift. my friend has size 6 womens stan smith, will size 6 womens nmd mesh be fine?

there is no good sneaker stores in Tokyo if you're looking for NMD's or a Flight Club-esque store. I was just in Japan for 3 weeks.

Do go to the shops around Undefeated tho, but other than that, tokyo is pretty dry for any UB/NMD

Thanks. Well, I've been to Osaka and they have Skit which is exactly like flight club, only smaller http://www.k-skit.com

Will look into the undefeated area!

Thanks. Well, I've been to Osaka and they have Skit which is exactly like flight club, only smaller http://www.k-skit.com

Will look into the undefeated area!
yeah k-skit is mostly all used sneakers. Theres a shop (forgot the name) around Undefeated in Tokyo that has Flight Club style but way more overpriced than FC 
laugh.gif

I was in Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo for 3 weeks

Last edited:
I had picked up some stuff from skit, only new tho they had some good stuff. Thanks for the info mate!

Back
Top Bottom