Adidas NMD thread

Do vapours and other 3 stripe primeknit nmds fit same as camo pack nmds ? I went full size down with white camos but i dont know which size i should pick with vapours.

Do vapours and other 3 stripe primeknit nmds fit same as camo pack nmds ? I went full size down with white camos but i dont know which size i should pick with vapours.

Same, they are all primeknits

Last edited:

For me and most others, most PK NMD are 1/2 size down from TTS. My TTS is sz 12 US so I usually get sz 11.5 US for the PK NMD. However, the Vapours run even larger than most PK NMD to me and I sized down a full size to sz 11 US.

Last edited:
do yall think the mesh on the blackout/whiteouts will stretch over time?

did anyone go.5 down?

Great deal in the fb group. Size 11 and 11.5 for $220
I'm still shocked at what the resale market is at for these. I got almost double that for the white/black pair, and I think the grey ones are a more attractive shoe. You never know what's going to happen in this game lol 

The first CS was GITD which a lot of people are a sucker for, and I think it was more limited than these 2 CS 

I'm still shocked at what the resale market is at for these. I got almost double that for the white/black pair, and I think the grey ones are a more attractive shoe. You never know what's going to happen in this game lol 
Could it be because its still early?

Adidas EU just restocked full size run of the city socks... US never gets this treatment....

Grey ones are a bit bland compared to the first pairs imo. And it just seems citysocks aren't as popular as r1 models. I for one love the citysocks tho haha

Could it be because its still early?
I don't think so. Early on the white/black city socks were going for $450ish. Then settled in around $350-$400. It does seem like there were more of the greys available and more people were able to cop. In my opinion it's just not a great shoe. I bought the OG pair with the full intention of keeping and I just didn't like them at all when I got them. You're limited in what you wear with them, in my opinion. 

resell is low on the grey CS because the black ones are releasing this weekend and the og's are releasing. 

and the colored UB are releasing as well. 

i honestly think people are saving their money for this weekend...because thats exactly what im doing

got my city socks in yesterday, tried it on today. I really like them to be honest (in terms of fit). Went TTS instead of half size down like all my PK NMD's. Fit is snug and great. The toebox is tighter than your average PK NMD but its obvious PK is forgiving so its not a problem. 

got my city socks in yesterday, tried it on today. I really like them to be honest (in terms of fit). Went TTS instead of half size down like all my PK NMD's. Fit is snug and great. The toebox is tighter than your average PK NMD but its obvious PK is forgiving so its not a problem. 
Have a problem with the oversized sock opening others were reporting?

Have a problem with the oversized sock opening others were reporting?
nope. To be fair, I don't own the original CS (one I liked the most). But comparing it with my other PK NMD collar fitting, it's pretty much the same. Snug around the collar like regular PK NMD's. Nothing oversized like that 1 pic some one here posted. And this is .1/2 size bigger than my normal PK NMD size. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom