Adidas NMD thread

I had the CS1 in my cart and I went to check out, but there was no 'confirm purchase' button on the credit card page. What the **** is that ********?

It is the websites fault lol. What efforts without a bot? People are still using a bot on adidas. Nike has made the effort finally
you don't come around much, so I wouldn't expect you to know what's really happening 

Ive had better chances with Yeezys. I think that may have been the worst adidas Originals release Ive experienced

I been here since your time frame. I.dont post all day like you. Get over yourself. Lol
you're a lurker.... just like the rest of these randoms that come around for hyped up **** and then complain when a site can't handle all y'all lurking ***** hitting the site at once 

The public bots didnt cook anything either. I had my bot running and tried manually. Couldnt get either pair

Lol friggin adidas. Checked out on City and kept testing and was able to get through. Then all of sudden it kicks you back to the waiting page 

The saying is true, you win some, you lose some.  I'm sure some people scored the grey city sock and missed out this go around.  I missed out on the grey city sock and scored this time around.

Bots cooked big time
nerd.gif
Not sure if this is true. I'm not seeing any of the bots retweeting success screenshots on ADC. Maybe they've yet to come through though.

Back
Top Bottom