Adidas NMD thread

used to really not like city socks, but after trying a pair on... 

they're pretty damn comfortable

Why do they look so much darker in your photo? They look black on my screen. Is that accurate to how they look in person?

IMO they're not quite a charcoal grey in person. They're more like a washed black. Definitely better in person than in photos

stone washed PK 
pimp.gif

I was on it right away and was at final checkout. But decided to pass since they aren't the nicest XR1's out there

once everyone has the app, the app will not make a difference. You should tell him over PM and let lurkers do more work to find it.

Im sure at the end of the day it really doesnt matter, but hey it makes sense on paper :lol:

Last edited:
once everyone has the app, the app will not make a difference. You should tell him over PM and let lurkers do more work to find it.

Im sure at the end of the day it really doesnt matter, but hey it makes sense on paper
laugh.gif
It doesn't make any difference since the day the app is free. In fact, since the increase of bot and backdoor, nothing really make much difference. 

It doesn't make any difference since the day the app is free. In fact, since the increase of bot and backdoor, nothing really make much difference. 

its one of things, as I said "makes sense on paper" but realistically makes no difference whatsoever at all

Last edited:
NMD Adidas website UK restock for you Brits out there.  France and Germany too.  

Personally, I think the white/grey color on the Citysock is perfection.  For my tastes it's going to be tough for them to top that colorway with that silhouette. 

Last edited:
Why is the Coll. Navy Mesh NMD resell price so inflated? I'd really appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction for a good resale price.

Back
Top Bottom