Adidas NMD thread

Whats legit resell on the nice kicks
Got a partial page load with sizes no pictures. Add to cart button doesnt function
Double retail is my max for this, this C/W is too niche... anything over is pushing it. People are buying them for $650 though.

Anyone else know what other stores will stock this?

Any legit resell sites that sell the first NMD and the Nice Kicks. Think im just gonna sell my extra yeezys i got today and get those. I dont know how to spot the fakes on ebay

I can't even get the page to load 
mean.gif

Anybody get the Nicekicks through Hanon?
My coworker rented a freaking datacenter server at Amsterdam to run his bots through and copped a 9 and a 10.

I think I'm going to stick with Y-3s. This sh- is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
Damn no competing with him.lol
Added 4 pairs to cart...went to cart and they just vanished.

Last edited:
aight bet, I think it's some roll call every hour or something though
jc, was here since this morning
Damn homie thats dedication.....

Spot doesnt even open till 12 tomorrow.....even from THIS POINT thats 15 hours!!!!

Bananas homie....

Well if you grab a second size I might be paying the ALP shop a visit.....lol

Damn homie thats dedication.....

Spot doesnt even open till 12 tomorrow.....even from THIS POINT thats 15 hours!!!!

Bananas homie....

Well if you grab a second size I might be paying the ALP shop a visit.....lol
lol I'm here for the feet. Wouldn't be here that long for the flip :lol:

Saw the yellow cornmeal R1's today at the adidas store in Chicago. They are very underwhelming in person IMO. Good luck to those trying to cop

you aint buy em?

I Was there picking up my reserved 350's and they had them on the counter. I wasn't really feeling the yellow color way and seeing them in person only validated my opinions of the color. Definitely a easy pass for me

I Was there picking up my reserved 350's and they had them on the counter. I wasn't really feeling the yellow color way and seeing them in person only validated my opinions of the color. Definitely a easy pass for me

is it a bright yellow, or dull yellow?

Back
Top Bottom