Adidas NMD thread

time to wait for the triple black NMDs 
tired.gif

Interesting

Was it a full size run or was it just random sizes? Most likely they were pairs that were returned due to the sizing issue. It's a damn shame ADC didn't have multiple restocks the way they do with other models.
Limited full size run, not scattered. I think most had full sizes only, but I ended up ordering a half size from one of them, so who knows. Each shop received an additional shipment that was meant to be for a restock.

Last edited:
it really took Yeezy's to notice Adidas?
Seeing how I don't own a pair of Yeezys, no...I'm trying to say they got a lot of hype / word of mouth b/c of the yeezys. But with releases like this and the tubular dooms imo they are proving right now they are in a league of their own in terms of being progressive.  

Seeing how I don't own a pair of Yeezys, no...I'm trying to say they got a lot of hype / word of mouth b/c of the yeezys. But with releases like this and the tubular dooms imo they are proving right now they are in a league of their own in terms of being progressive.  

I def see the growth of Adidas recently, for a while it seemed they hung onto retros instead of being progressive

they won't ever touch Nike but they can really smash UA right now if they keep this up

tubuar dooms aren't new. Its pretty much a poor mans qasa high from y-3(adidas high end design)

I def see the growth of Adidas recently, for a while it seemed they hung onto retros instead of being progressive

they won't ever touch Nike but they can really smash UA right now if they keep this up
I guess Nike is too much of a powerhouse for anyone to touch them, but adidas gets points for pulling themselves away from the other brands (i.e. asics, new balance, puma etc.) . Your right on the money when you say they hung onto retros for a while. But right now they're killing it with new models while other brands are still milking retros. 

Adidas have been "walking the walk" since 2014 since the ZX Flux came out. Since then we've had various iterations of the Flux, followed by the Tubulars, the Ultraboosts, the Yeezys and to a lesser extent the Y3 line. EQTs and Stans deserve a mention, even if these lines haven't innovated as much. If anything Nike are the ones relying on retros.

smh.

edit: count me as one of those who might be paying resale prices for this. I really wanted a pair after I missed out on the OGs, and the R1s surprisingly sold out in Singapore with the quickness.  So salty.

Last edited:
Ugh ain't any where in the Bay Area that I saw had these for sale... Really want these, but don't wanna pay 300+

Ugh ain't any where in the Bay Area that I saw had these for sale... Really want these, but don't wanna pay 300+

i would buy them right when they start to dip if there are no plans of a restock. also maybe when the next yzy is announced. might be able to catch them for something close to mid 200s. otherwise they might just go up quick.

Back
Top Bottom