Adidas NMD thread

The nicekicks on foot pics make them look better...not $170 better, but...

Too bad, could've been a killer red/black CW.

I'm gonna try for these, hopefully the apparent disdain for them in here means they'll be possible to cop, but I'm sure they're gonna go quick as all the rest have.

I remember reading something about how the Nice Kicks pop up in DTLA that sold the Just Dons was going to be a permanent Nice Kicks location from now on.

Considering these NMDs are part of the Consortium tour and are technically for the SF stop on the tour I'm sure the drop will be focused there, but I wonder if the LA spot will get any too.

These NiceKicks remind me of the old school Nike Kukinis...

And yes, I owned a few of those cws back in the day 
laugh.gif

Damn... What is up with the resell price of the R1? people selling 450- 500 on ebay... smh.

Clown had his 8.5 at $988 then lowered it to $788

When you have 1 watcher that tells you that you are fool

Contemplating going to SF. But I don't want to deal with the super bowl congestion. What a terrible weekend to drop.

I think it should be a more random mix of thread like oreo racers than just a printed pattern.

Lol yeah if you're already in the city than you're money. Anyone coming to the city it will be all bad.
Yeah. If I were you man since you're so close.

Just turn it into a mini vacay. Get into town Thursday night/Friday and cop your NMD's and just enjoy the weekend out there.

Super Bowl comes once every blue moon

I think you'll see prices lower in the coming weeks once eBay gets a heavy run but since they are pretty limited it won't be worth waiting it out a month or two

Last edited:
Just wait a few weeks, prices will settle back down around 350. Always something new to hype and sell.

Damn... What is up with the resell price of the R1? people selling 450- 500 on ebay... smh.
Hype Kills my man.
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this.  I personally think the R1 is actually a rare comfortable and aesthetically pleasing shoe.  I said it before this before but I will say it again. Out of the major reseller sites that I go onto being rif.la,holygrail,poundforpound,and flight club, most of them have a full size run of every color way of  Yeezy 350s but not one pair of R1s or OG NMDs. That is hype to me. When you have a comfortable aesthetically pleasing shoe that is also rare you are going to run into basic supply and demand issues.  There are not enough R1s to fit the demand of people that want to wear them and are willing to pay for them so you have people paying 200%-300% above retail. 

Back
Top Bottom