Adidas NMD thread

my R1s just got here from Titolo......they're nice and all, but are there really people out there that think NMDs are more comfy than UBs?

Last edited:

All the NMDs released so far are very limited.
Hopefully Adidas did this on purpose to test out the public reception. Since it's been extremely receptive they should drop restock after restock on the current drop and the OG.
I think it's a combination of testing the waters but also just cultivating hype. If adidas were to drop one of the cheaper mesh NMDs as a GR after the Nice Kicks collab drops, they'd sell well at the lower price point, but if they keep building it a little more they could have a huge hit on their hands, not just a shoe that's hyped in certain parts of the internet.

I predict them keeping the NMD pretty limited until late Spring and the big drop of mesh colorways for the summer starts.

my R1s just got here from Titolo......they're nice and all, but are there really people out there that think NMDs are more comfy than UBs?
I like the feel of nmds slightly more and they seem a touch lighter. They both pretty much in a tier of themselves comfortwise though

Last edited:
part of it might just be the sock like upper around the ankle that I need to get used to too

I definitely agree with you.

In my opinion, the Pure Boost is more comfortable than the Ultra Boost.
Same, I have the Pure Boost Chill and they are the best. I'll probably pick up some of the new Pure Boost 2's which have the same silhouette. The Ultra Boosts fit too tight in my opinion. I haven't tried the NMDs yet, but for the cushioning and style I like the cleaner look of the Pure Boosts. 

PK confuses me. All the different weaves of PK have a totally different look, feel, and tightness. 

hows the PK on the NMDs compared to say UBs, eqt 3/3, or 350s?

PK confuses me. All the different weaves of PK have a totally different look, feel, and tightness. 

hows the PK on the NMDs compared to say UBs, eqt 3/3, or 350s?
Primeknit just refers to the method they use to make the material, not the actual material itself, so the texture varies greatly depending on the application.

Primeknit just refers to the method they use to make the material, not the actual material itself, so the texture varies greatly depending on the application.
Right. Any info on NMD PK. Havent had them in hand yet and was thinking of pulling the trigger. 

I have been a Nike person, but these Adidas boost has proven me wrong. even this NMD has more comfort and cushion compared to Flyknit racer. Definitely worth every penny. I don't care who copy what, but Adidas Boost has my attention now.

Right. Any info on NMD PK. Havent had them in hand yet and was thinking of pulling the trigger. 
Yeah the PK on NMDs, at least on the OG & Key City is super thin, stretchy and socklike. Has a "barely there" feel. Not as snug as the UB PK. Never worn 350s so I can't compare.

mail day
smokin.gif

mostly retail proxies

Back
Top Bottom