Adidas NMD thread

My boy came through for $250. As for sizing these joints run huge. I'm normally a 12-13 and these joints in an 11 fit. I could've even probably got a 10-10.5
laugh.gif
No idea who you sized down to 11. I wear 13 in UB, 12.5 in others, and with a 12 in this, my big toe sticks out like crazy.

No idea who you sized down to 11. I wear 13 in UB, 12.5 in others, and with a 12 in this, my big toe sticks out like crazy.
i wear a 12-13 cuz of width, not length. Because there is no restriction in width I can size down to an 11. A 13 in these would be like a 15 in other sneakers for me

Half size down from UB size for wide feet, one size down from UB size for regular feet. If the NMD still runs big you can adjust the size by inserting UB or any other insoles

Last edited:
Half size down from UB size for wide feet, one size down from UB size for regular feet. If the NMD still runs big you can adjust the size by inserting UB or any other insoles
All the info i need if I ever get an NMD. Is a 4" foot wide considered a wide feet? 
laugh.gif

All the info i need if I ever get an NMD. Is a 4" foot wide considered a wide feet? :lol:

If you can go tts with UB you have normal feet. If you have to go half size up with UB you have wide feet.

Normal feet = full size down from UB size when buying NMD

Wide feet = half size down from UB size when buying NMD

Last edited:
Wide feet = full size down from UB size when buying NMD

Normal feet = half size down from UB size when buying NMD

just reading this, I feel like you might have it backwards. Normally the wide feet need the bigger size, and "normal/narrow" feet need the smaller size

just reading this, I feel like you might have it backwards. Normally the wide feet need the bigger size, and "normal/narrow" feet need the smaller size

Yeah sorry of course I got it backwards, I edited it should be ok now. lol. Thanks for info

Ppl r all over the place with sz. Can any one compare these wit any other shoe
I wear a 9 in UB and I got an 8.5 and I still have room.  My friend wears a 10 in UB and got a 9.5 in the NMD and still has room.  The upper is really roomy.  I'd suggest going a full size down if you want a snug fit and half size down if you want some space

I went a full size down on the NMDs and they fit fine I don't believe I have wide feet but I also feel like I could've went half size down but not sure how loose they'd be. Sizing on these is really annyoing some people say half size down and some say full but like dude said earlier if you're going a full size down they'll be snug and half size you'll have some room I'm just not sure if its enough room to where your foot moves around which I personally don't like.

I went a full size down on the NMDs and they fit fine I don't believe I have wide feet but I also feel like I could've went half size down but not sure how loose they'd be. Sizing on these is really annyoing some people say half size down and some say full but like dude said earlier if you're going a full size down they'll be snug and half size you'll have some room I'm just not sure if its enough room to where your foot moves around which I personally don't like.

Add a insole and they will fit better.

It really is the materials on the upper...  Compared to UB same size, they are looser and a bit wider...
Plus the NMD primeknit is thinner … imo comfortwise the NMD sole can´t beat the UB sole but i prefer the thinner NMD´s prime knit over rthe UBs! The NMD has the proper sock feel!

I guess the best fit for NMD is half size down from UB sizing then use UB insole.
I would agree to that.  Like I said, I got my TTS since half size down was soldout.  Inserted UB insoles and wear regular thicker socks and they fit fine.  Not snug like UBs.  UBs, I only wear thin socks.  Its too snug if I wear my regular thick socks.  I dont like it super snug though so in that regards, to each their own. LOL

Last edited:
My boy came through for $250. As for sizing these joints run huge. I'm normally a 12-13 and these joints in an 11 fit. I could've even probably got a 10-10.5
laugh.gif
I am hating, I am size 12 regularly too so I need those from you lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom