Adidas NMD thread

Cozy Boys 4 Lyfe
nthat.gif
Is that a GT500 I see?

If Nice Kicks wanna drop a few more pairs somewhere we can all nab, I'll throw some pics up in those too. Sad we haven't seen one yet, it's like a rare animal or something. LOL

finally got my shipping confirmation from nicekicks for my nmds 2 bad i wasnt able to get my size

hoping for better luck on the 20th

View media item 1904550Can someone help me out? I checked out on adidas for the NMDs swiftly but was hit with this at order confirmation, payment says pending authorization on Paypal since the 30th and adidas said I should've gotten my money back after 5 business days which would've been last Friday, the 5th, called Paypal and they referring me to adidas and vice versa, has anybody had this problem with there adidas refund? I really just want my money back as soon as possible

Last edited:
Can someone help me out? I checked out on adidas for the NMDs swiftly but was hit with this at order confirmation, payment says pending authorization on Paypal since the 30th and adidas said I should've gotten my money back after 5 business days which would've been last Friday, the 5th, called Paypal and they referring me to adidas and vice versa, has anybody had this problem with there adidas refund? I really just want my money back as soon as possible
I was in the same situation before with the cream ultra boosts. You just have to wait 30 days for the paypal authorization to drop. 

Can someone help me out? I checked out on adidas for the NMDs swiftly but was hit with this at order confirmation, payment says pending authorization on Paypal since the 30th and adidas said I should've gotten my money back after 5 business days which would've been last Friday, the 5th, called Paypal and they referring me to adidas and vice versa, has anybody had this problem with there adidas refund? I really just want my money back as soon as possible
Yoooo.  This happened to me on the first Yeezy 750 drop a year ago.  Went back and forth calling Adidas and Paypal, Adidas kept saying the hold was canceled, Paypal kept saying they didn't drop the hold.  Finally spoke to an Adidas manager on the 3rd phone call in 3 days and he guaranteed they had canceled the hold.  Proceeded to call Paypal and they were finally able to release the funds.  Adidas ended up sending me a 20% coupon for the trouble (but no Yeezys!).  

Yoooo.  This happened to me on the first Yeezy 750 drop a year ago.  Went back and forth calling Adidas and Paypal, Adidas kept saying the hold was canceled, Paypal kept saying they didn't drop the hold.  Finally spoke to an Adidas manager on the 3rd phone call in 3 days and he guaranteed they had canceled the hold.  Proceeded to call Paypal and they were finally able to release the funds.  Adidas ended up sending me a 20% coupon for the trouble (but no Yeezys!).  
f that, I would've told them give me my yeezys. I got a 20% off coupon for buying a pusha t in store

One can almost feel how this thread has died down a bit after the latest Yeezy announcement. That's fine by me. I honestly hope the hype dies down a bit so it becomes easier for us true NMD fans to cop future models.

just because people are gone now doesnt mean they wont be back. ya'll are trippin if you think yeezys are gunna affect these. Theres a resell world been made, so resellers gunna be going for them no matter what, doesnt matter if they are posting in this thread or the yeezy thread.

Last edited:
f that, I would've told them give me my yeezys. I got a 20% off coupon for buying a pusha t in store

Trust, I tried. I didn't have a viable order number, just the charge. I tried to finesse, tried getting angry, tried going up the chain of command. In the end it was a tough L, but I've had some crazy Ws this past year too.

Back
Top Bottom