Adidas NMD thread

Sorry :/  If i see another restock i will try to hit you up.  I felt bad that you weren't able to get through even though others were able to.

I appreciate that. Hey, I didn't even expect to cart the jokers and I did. Then I got to sign in and everything. Just wasn't meant to be on that day.

Now, talking about material difference from the OG pair to the grey scale pair... Does the grey scale pair seem to have a weave that's not as soft?

Now, talking about material difference from the OG pair to the grey scale pair... Does the grey scale pair seem to have a weave that's not as soft?
i think i would describe the grey pair as more of a thicker type feel, the OG pair's knit is more smooth, i think its due to the thread being a finer gauge.  Tried to capture it with my iPhone, make sure to click on the pic for full size:

^ Good info. Looks kinda like the difference between a t-shirt and a sweater, sorta. There's definitely a noticeable difference.

ok back to this thread got my 2 pirate yeezys and now this is my home for the rest of the weekend. If any LA ppl wanna trade spots i have 2 who are getting the nice kicks on FCFS. Lets eat.

hey anyone waiting for restocks? from Singapore, really hard to find a pair of NMDs, hope you guys could update if there were any restocks with the OG or oreo colourway

Caught a surprise restock of the OGs through all this yeezy madness and already shipped. 
pimp.gif

do you think nice kicks austin will have the nmds tomorrow. or does anyone know in houston or austin area who will have the nmds either one that drops tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom