Adidas NMD thread

That's weird they sent him the OGs with that grey box and the dustbag, the initial release just came in a regular blue box w/ the usual paper. I wonder if that packaging is for the restock or just for the seeded pairs.
That grey box is what you get when you make an miadidas on the website... just like nikeid with the black box. Guess adc ran out of the og boxes for the NMD.
Still interesting that he got a dustbag. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent seeded pairs out like that. The Key City also came in a dustbag, and I'm assuming the Nice Kicks did as well.

Still interesting that he got a dustbag. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent seeded pairs out like that. The Key City also came in a dustbag, and I'm assuming the Nice Kicks did as well.
All miadidas comes with dustbag as well. Adc prob giving back to the youtubers who supported them.

So much talk about the OG but when's the white pair coming out? I thought I heard it was rumored for March but with the OG coming back then I don't think they could drop so close together.

So much talk about the OG but when's the white pair coming out? I thought I heard it was rumored for March but with the OG coming back then I don't think they could drop so close together.

You talking bout the white blue & red pair? I think they just have a spring release date. No more details that ive seen

View media item 1933013
Does anyone know the release date on these? I'm from Houston Texas and these hit only 2 consortium retailers this past weekend. Sad to say I copped 2 size 8s which i don't fit :/

I see what you did there...However, part of the issue is having a solid grasp on what your true size is to begin with. Take me for instance, in Nike's and Jordans, I am a size 12 95% of the time. Knowing that, I purchased the OG NMD in that size and they are at least half size big but I could likely go a full size down to an 11. The PK NMD is not only spacious but as the PK material is so forgiving and stretchy, that's how you could end up a fill size down.

If you got bunyan's and big toes, going the full size down may only result in bulges all over the toe box area. But the half size down would be spacious enough and forgiving enough to be a perfect fit.

With the Mesh's, the shape and material even look like they are a better or more true fit as compared to the PK. I definitely will be going down a half size still but ONLY a half size down. For future PK's, I will go with sz. 11 in a crunch....#NoBunyan's! :tongue:

True. In my case, I just copped the size 8 hoping I would get a size swap with someone to a size 9-10. We shall see. Thanks for the input though

I see what you did there...However, part of the issue is having a solid grasp on what your true size is to begin with. Take me for instance, in Nike's and Jordans, I am a size 12 95% of the time. Knowing that, I purchased the OG NMD in that size and they are at least half size big but I could likely go a full size down to an 11. The PK NMD is not only spacious but as the PK material is so forgiving and stretchy, that's how you could end up a fill size down.

If you got bunyan's and big toes, going the full size down may only result in bulges all over the toe box area. But the half size down would be spacious enough and forgiving enough to be a perfect fit.

With the Mesh's, the shape and material even look like they are a better or more true fit as compared to the PK. I definitely will be going down a half size still but ONLY a half size down. For future PK's, I will go with sz. 11 in a crunch....#NoBunyan's! :tongue:

I'm thinking of selling the rest of my sneaker collection and starting all over again with just NMD's. I have the oreo NMD and the Nice Kicks NMD and going to try and get the OG restock.

the stripeless NMD look weird. may be cause i saw the regular ones first. the yellow glitch and the oreo glitch look off to me. like it lacks structure almost. 

so how do these compare in terms of comfort etc to the UBs? I don't have either.. with all the new releases coming out this month for the NMDs was thinking of getting one. could not find a comparison video on them..

Last edited:
I Posted it on the other thread but it is more relevant here. I want to paint grey UB middle sole with oil based permanent paint market. Will try it first on the shoe bottom. Has anyone tried this?

Footpatrol restock on NKs 
smokin.gif

Had sizes 7, 8, and 9 when I saw it

Back
Top Bottom