Adidas NMD thread

Since your headed  over there, let us know if they stocked the PKs there. 

You're more than guaranteed a mesh/knit pair.
Headsup, Adidas SF does have both the black and white primeknit. I spoke to an employee last night right before they closed, they have their stock, FCFS.

I tried to placed an order on the blacks and I have a charge on my bank but I never got to the order submitted screen/ order number.

No confirmation email either.

No good?
If you didn't get a order number/confirmation email, you lost.

I got the light onix colorway from ADC. Took me about 15min to checkout since the CAPTCHA kept crashing. I didn't like the orange or light blue knit pairs and I'm a big UNC basketball fan. Good luck to everyone on this NMD day.

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Always show the above the message

Taking an L. I really wanted the black pair to rock. I was on early and it just kept spinning a processing payment. im salty

Just got the black pair. site lagged a tiny bit but over all super easy cop 
smokin.gif

Headsup, Adidas SF does have both the black and white primeknit. I spoke to an employee last night right before they closed, they have their stock, FCFS.
Cool then it'll workout for dude on the road. Thanks for the info.

Picked up a pair of 9.5 black PK on ADC and a 9.5 of blue knit this morning from Nordstrom... no luck on the white PKs.... yet.

If you don't end up with a pair of Navys when this is all done, let me know. I got through on black and white PKs. I'll oop you the navys.

Thanks. Mad that i fell back asleep & woke up too late smh. I was up basically all night too. Shoulda never even tried, hate hyped releases :smh:

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Always show the above the message
sold out

Back
Top Bottom