Adidas NMD thread

managed to cop the light grey/onix pair from adc via mobile. Hope they're as nice in person as they are in pics! I figure for $120 why not

got the city socks from Titolo (already shipped).

got 2 white prime knit from ADC

got 1 black prime knit from ADC

local shop released Safari AM1 today

very good day

The same washing method for white ub's should be fine for NMD too
Rosevelt Field Mall in LI. Adidas store ONLY.

They had pairs man. Plenty of prime knits. I was maybe 50th in line. 2 pairs max per customer. So many fools buying mesh nmds in front of me. 

Last edited:
What stores had the triple white and core black PK R1 NMD's?? 

adidas forsure right? 

what about other shops.

and why didnt adidas.com release the city socks...

Anyone else missing email confirmation from ADC? Paid with PayPal and preparing for the worst... smh

Last edited:
I'll ask like the rest but thread is moving quick and I'm at work.. If someone can PM any mall/retail stores other than Adidas.com and adidas brand retail stores that carried primeknits, please let me know! Looking for either pair. Thanks!

I can't believe I didn't get a PK pair:smh:

I was on top of this too but they decided to drop the minute I went to take a shower...
Had them in my cart and could not check out...
IMO, never leave the computer 10 minutes either side of an hour mark when it is a rando release time.

got the city socks from Titolo (already shipped).

got 2 white prime knit from ADC

got 1 black prime knit from ADC

local shop released Safari AM1 today

very good day
Damn who do you work for and are they hiring?
laugh.gif

Copped black PKs size 10.5. Regret not pullin the trigger on whites 10.5 when I had the chance. Literally just needed to hit submit on PayPal smh. Should've made that decision having them in hand first.

Starting to regret my decision of copping the core black pair. Thought those were primeknit and not mesh. Is the comfort that bad on the mesh pair?

Picked up a pair of the black/light blue knits at my local FTL.  He said they got no PKs, only mesh and knit.  Had a line when they opened but still a few sizes left in the knits at 1pm.  Definitely hit up your local store if you are still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom