Adidas NMD thread

I woke up my roommate when my page monitor went off, slept on the floor next to my desktop and everything.

He proceeds to buy 2 white primeknits without fail or hesitation, while I sit through a million adidas errors. Only thing I ever got was a bank charge.

Called adidas and they told me no go on the order lol, funny.
Haha, same here except I was the friend. My boy was at work literally hitting refresh since 8AM. They finally went live and he hit me up while he was going through the checkout process to inform me. So I hop on and cop within five minutes and he was still trying to finalize the sale. I went back on and copped another pair in his size and went on about my day. He wasn't even able to check out. I wish I could have the same success with Yeezys.

well, I dont know how did it happan...but I ended up with 3 pairs of each PK colorways...lol..differ orders of course....but that was due to the lag and CC declines...

I aint even gunna try and skim through all these pages, but this post was right after my last one so I saw it. My dude :smokin we cooked this morning.

Haha, same here except I was the friend. My boy was at work literally hitting refresh since 8AM. They finally went live and he hit me up while he was going through the checkout process to inform me. So I hop on and cop within five minutes and he was still trying to finalize the sale. I went back on and copped another pair in his size and went on about my day. He wasn't even able to check out. I wish I could have the same success with Yeezys.
Yea i've gotten 4 pairs of yeezys so I don't have much room to complain lol, white NMD's woulda been a nice summer shoe but I have a pair of cream ultra boosts for that.

I got 3 pairs of mesh's from nordstroms / pacsun, if I don't like them in person ill just end up returning.

Two White PKs
Seven Sock NMDs
pimp.gif
damn you won

Here's the tally since last night:

Black Circa Knit
Red Circa Knit
Black Chukka
White PK
White Mesh

Y'all got some deep pockets or some good a** credit lines.

Congrats to y'all for coppin' multiples.

Back
Top Bottom