Adidas NMD thread

Anyone have an actual working tracking number from ADC? No results on fedex and nothing on fedex delivery manager either.

Hey guys, i'm new here but I have a quick question. How do the NMD Chukkas fit? I have a pair of the primeknits in a 9 and then fit big and I was thinking I would go down a size on the Chukkas to an 8.5. But then I heard that the chukkas and mesh models fit more true to size. Can anyone give me any insight on this?
Thank You!

The chukkas are TTS for me!

damn still waiting on my update from adc. checked out within 1 min of going love and got my confirmation email, even paid for 1-2 day shipping. hopefully i get an update from being packed to shipped.

had my black pk shipped with the 2 day shop runner but my white pk with free shipping is still waiting to be packed

Anyone have an actual working tracking number from ADC? No results on fedex and nothing on fedex delivery manager either.
the impatience of some of yall is crazy

"shipped" and a tracking number doesnt mean your package is physically on the truck moving...hence why no update on tracking

"shipped" = label has been created

thought this was common knowledge 

Normally I don't worry about shipping, but I accidentally put the wrong billing address (it's different than my shipping address usually). CS says my order was good to go and payment went through, but I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
Anyone know why some shops that carried yeezys did not receive these or at least didn't say anything about them?

Doesn't being a yeezy retailer mean that you would get gr adidas as well?

is that you? pics could be nice at the end of the video or something
Not I, sir. 

Thought some might want a look at them and the dude seems to confirm that one needs to size down on these pk nmds.

Last edited:

the impatience of some of yall is crazy

"shipped" and a tracking number doesnt mean your package is physically on the truck moving...hence why no update on tracking

"shipped" = label has been created

thought this was common knowledge 
This IS common knowledge. 

But this is the first time Adidas has marked my order as "shipped" and Fedex delivery manager shows no label created or anything. Was just asking as this is not typical in my experience.

Anyone know why some shops that carried yeezys did not receive these or at least didn't say anything about them?

Doesn't being a yeezy retailer mean that you would get gr adidas as well?
a lot of european high fashion stores get yeezys that definitely don't sell regular gr adidas

I come to Chicago 24 March from Paris

If someone want a city sock NMD or a Footlocker Exclu tell me and i take them in hand for you :wink: !!!

Great great City Socks

Back
Top Bottom