Adidas NMD thread

Size 10.5 white PK recent sold for $480 on goat , $365 for blks... Wow .. Decisions decisions ...

Last edited:

That's great that you got your pair

But what makes you think they wont restock. It has only been literally two days since they dropped

Adidas stores already confirmed to some that more shipments will be in as early as next week

All that ppl were saying is to not rush into buying resell or off FC. Bc they will restock
Not at all what I said. These very well may re-stock. Maybe they'll restock every month for next 4 years. I paid retail and people were knocking people

for buying these for retail. Like dude, if they come out everyday for next ten years, we all paid retail! lol. You know what I mean. People are paying and have paid between 180-250$ for "not pk's"....why would it ever be a bad thing to get excited about scoring a pair for 130$.

People were knocking the non pk's so bad that's all buddy.

If Mesh's do run TTS, I'm going to cry haha. Finally ordered my first pair of NMD's and went a half size down from my normal size 10.

JDsports order is finally in transit for me.

Be patient.

Depends where ordered from.

Some cancel earlier than others.

Etc.

After seeing all of the men colorways in person (mesh and circa knit), the onyx pair has got to be the best looking colorway and the worse goes to both circa knit/  
Also check your order status. Mine shipped and is in transit but I didn't even get a shipping conf.

Ditto

$430 sumthin after Paypal fee's

PK - 10.5 - BLK
Sheesh.

Got the same size and pair OTW whenever ADC decides to ship 
laugh.gif

Will be my first pair of NMDs 
devil.gif

Hearin they're great for ppl with wide/flat feet?

If so, 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom