Adidas NMD thread

I think the general census has been they will be mesh

did shoepalace get any of these?
did shoe palace receive the footlocker eu exclusive?

lol what 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Footsites will be cooked, im trying to see if these will hit all FTL's and whatnot. My FTL received the NMD's last time, no PK though.

Come on bra lets use a little common sense. I was asking if Shoe Palace has gotten any of the NMD's?

Also can anyone answer my quick question around sizing
shoe palace dropped them in-store and online a week ahead of it's release date. All the mesh and the circa knits. Don't know if they got the PK.

Mesh is TTS, Circa Knit is TTS, Primeknit is .5-1 size down. 

Come on bra lets use a little common sense. I was asking if Shoe Palace has gotten any of the NMD's?

Also can anyone answer my quick question around sizing
common sense would be to indicate what you are actually talking about if you expect someone to give you an answer to your question...since clearly the subject being discussed was the ftl nmds. . . .common sense/knowledge would also tell you that shoe palace had nmds 

Last edited:
Don't know how hard the white mesh monochrome is to get. Haven't been following the thread... But I should have access to a good amount of pairs. If anyone's having trouble Lmk.

common sense would be to indicate what you are actually talking about if you expect someone to give you an answer to your question...since clearly the subject being discussed was the ftl nmds. . . .common sense/knowledge would also tell you that shoe palace had nmds 

here comes the troll who wants his moment in the sun.

I asked a question, you could have ignored it yet you chose not to. Calm down and relax

vinotwofour vinotwofour thank you for helping

Last edited:
I'm confused - on the adc website the red camos have a white heel tab but when you click more info on it and go to product page, it has a red heel tab... which is it???

Looks like the black/white mesh pairs are only hitting HOH and bigger city FA/Champs stores. Not good news for me, being in a smaller city. Whites seems way more widespread. Not sure why they're doing it like this.

Tried to put my girlfriend on and bought her a pair of NMD's as a surprise.

She hated them. Returning next week.

Showed them to some girls at work and they didn't like them either. Funny.

which ones? i got my girl the white with blue legos. she actually made me buy them. 

Haha that's funny. When I posted a pic of the NMDs on IG I had three girls hit me up asking where they could cop.

Just received my White NMD_R1 PK.

My true size is 9.  I ordered an 8.5.  I should have ordered an 8.   Went .5 down and still swimming in these with thin socks.

Just received my White NMD_R1 PK.

My true size is 9.  I ordered an 8.5.  I should have ordered an 8.   Went .5 down and still swimming in these with thin socks.

What size do you wear in UB? If you wear UB.. I wear 9.5 in UB and 9.5 in Mesh NMD, wondering how to size on PK NMDs (8 or 8.5)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom