Adidas NMD thread

I didn't really like how the white PK looked when I saw them in person (but not on foot). So I'd rather have the black pair.

One of the things I don't like is the mesh they used on it. I wish they stick to the one they used on the first wave of release.
The mesh is definitely odd... How was it different on the first releases?

The holes/perforations are bigger, atleast when I compare it to the black/blue pair I got. It also feels a little tighter,, I got tts but it was still tight.

Last edited:
It looks similar to the mesh on the Tokyos. I noticed that that monochrome NMDs has a mesh with bigger holes than the previous releases. I don't like it, it makes the shoe look cheap. I was underwhelmed when I saw the white mesh NMDs in person a few weeks back
I've had the Tokyos in hand, along with the other mesh pairs. The mesh on these are different from those. It's a lot more elastic, stretchy and comfortable.

I agree. The monochrome NMD mesh looks and feels very cheap.

It looks similar to the mesh on the Tokyos. I noticed that that monochrome NMDs has a mesh with bigger holes than the previous releases. I don't like it, it makes the shoe look cheap. I was underwhelmed when I saw the white mesh NMDs in person a few weeks back

I've had the Tokyos in hand, along with the other mesh pairs. The mesh on these are different from those. It's a lot more elastic, stretchy and comfortable.

I agree. The monochrome NMD mesh looks and feels very cheap.

I gotta say after copping the black meshes, these fail terribly in comparison to the Ultraboost. The quality of the boost sole just isn't the same. Dope looking shoe though, for a decent price, so cant really complain about them too much 

wearing black pk at work rn and loving them (first time wearing an nmd other than trying on my key city around the house)

i have a flat/wide foot so the design of the shoe works quite well for my foot type

look extremely dope on feet as well

I gotta say after copping the black meshes, these fail terribly in comparison to the Ultraboost. The quality of the boost sole just isn't the same. Dope looking shoe though, for a decent price, so cant really complain about them too much 
I feel the same. I like the look so I'm on board but yeah, surprised that the UltraBoost is that much more comfortable. To be clear, the NMD's are comfortable too... but it's not the same level at all.

wearing black pk at work rn and loving them (first time wearing an nmd other than trying on my key city around the house)

i have a flat/wide foot so the design of the shoe works quite well for my foot type

look extremely dope on feet as well
NMDs are the king for flat, wide feet.  #teamwidefeet 
roll.gif

Just received my Black monochrome mesh today from ADC and just what I was worried about from what some were saying. They fit too snug!! :x

Wish Adidas could just be a little more consistent with sizing.

they're a lot better with an insole. Picked up some spenco's at FTL and they're a lot more comfy. Still don't have that lockdown feeling like an UB does but for hanging out, these are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom