Adidas NMD thread

If anyone's in the area of Cincinnati, OH - instore only Hyda Park location

corporategotem.com

Corporate's Instagram:
"The all white #NMD has arrived today. Sizes:5,6,7,8,8.5,9,9.5,12,13 are available INSTORE ONLY until tomorrow. Locals be sure and get in quick! Retail is $120."

This is true but different price points. If I want to save $50, I'll go mesh all day.

I know a lot of people that want to try boost or love boost technology but don't want to pay $170 - $180. Mesh is a great entry level shoe.
Also people that dont wanna deal with BS hype shenanigans lol

Also people that dont wanna deal with BS hype shenanigans lol
Well all of the NMDs are hype, but if you don't wanna invest too much into the hype and get a pretty decent shoe (in comparison to UB and NMD PKs), then Mesh/CK are they way to go.

But lately, the PureBoost ZGs either Mesh or PK are killin it for me right now. those have been under the hype radar.

Well all of the NMDs are hype, but if you don't wanna invest too much into the hype and get a pretty decent shoe (in comparison to UB and NMD PKs), then Mesh/CK are they way to go.

But lately, the PureBoost ZGs either Mesh or PK are killin it for me right now. those have been under the hype radar.
I've been wanting to snag a couple pairs.

Been busy trying to unds a bunch of stuff first lol...

I legit have way too many shoes lol...

But I didn't know there was a mesh pair and a pk pair of ZG's.

Which colors particular are mesh and pk?

Thanks

I've been wanting to snag a couple pairs.

Been busy trying to unds a bunch of stuff first lol...

I legit have way too many shoes lol...

But I didn't know there was a mesh pair and a pk pair of ZG's.

Which colors particular are mesh and pk?

Thanks
Anything that is ZG 'Prime' is the PK pairs and everything else is the Mesh. Both great price points and rival the UB pretty well.

Ahh I think I got you.

So the $140 pair is PK and the $120 is mesh?

That's what I noticed lol
yeee. I use the mesh pair as my gym beaters which are pretty nice. CWs on both Pureboost are decent. the side profile doesn't do the shoe justice. It may look like it's a boot, but on-feet they look like UBs.

yeee. I use the mesh pair as my gym beaters which are pretty nice. CWs on both Pureboost are decent. the side profile doesn't do the shoe justice. It may look like it's a boot, but on-feet they look like UBs.
I may just snag em esp. since i can get em at 50% off.

I may have to make that happen lol

$350 for Nmd PK Olive Camo, is this a decent deal? 

I'm sure the PK version is not going to widely released like the mesh. 

I remember getting the oreo glitch for about 250 and then seeing price jumped to about 450-550 in less than a month. 

$350 for Nmd PK Olive Camo, is this a decent deal? 

I'm sure the PK version is not going to widely released like the mesh. 

I remember getting the oreo glitch for about 250 and then seeing price jumped to about 450-550 in less than a month. 
or you can wait a few weeks to possibly get it for $170?

Depends on how much you want to spend to secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom