Adidas NMD thread

$350 for Nmd PK Olive Camo, is this a decent deal? 

I'm sure the PK version is not going to widely released like the mesh. 

I remember getting the oreo glitch for about 250 and then seeing price jumped to about 450-550 in less than a month. 
Where do you live? If your in the US id say hold off. The 4 camo glitch pairs havent even dropped in the US yet...

Where do you live? If your in the US id say hold off. The 4 camo glitch pairs havent even dropped in the US yet...

or you can wait a few weeks to possibly get it for $170?

Depends on how much you want to spend to secure a pair.
Yeah I live in the States. And you both are more than certainly right. The Olive Camo is the only one I'm interested in, so hopefully it's more easily available than the oreo glitch. 

Yeah I live in the States. And you both are more than certainly right. The Olive Camo is the only one I'm interested in, so hopefully it's more easily available than the oreo glitch. 
Yes i am certain they havent released in the US yet. Thats why all the prices are though the roof cause they werent available here. Wait till may.

Yes i am certain they havent released in the US yet. Thats why all the prices are though the roof cause they werent available here. Wait till may.
They will all be snapped up by resellers in a flash. 
mean.gif

anyone know how much duties are to import from Uk to Canada?

Was planning on copping a pair from a UK store but not exactly sure on the duties fees

OG day. Crazy that these were, by far, the easiest Adidas cop by far for me in like 6 months. They actually sat on the swedish ADC in a fsr for more than 5 hours. In before the Hypebeast *******s started to drool over the NMD model. View media item 2001982

Last edited:
OG day. Crazy that these were, by far, the easiest Adidas cop by far for me in like 6 months. They actually sat on the swedish ADC in a fsr for more than 5 hours. In before the Hypebeast *******s started to drool over the NMD model. 
That was my experience with the Key Cities. (not 5 hrs mind you, more like an hour, but still a relative eternity by PK NMD standards)

I actually don't hate that as much as I thought I would. I think the glitch camo texture is able to handle that better than the solid colors. Still looks a little off to me. I wonder what it would look like if they poked holes in the PK and put laces in it similar to UB uncaged.

I've been back and forth on nmds, on some day they look pretty decent to me, and some days they are meh. Lol don't know what's up with that.

Where I'm at now,I could cop the lush red, navy,geometrics,black and white monochrome for around 185-200usd each.

Looking to get a couple's kicks for me and my girl. Almost impossible to find UB creams/burgundy in us7 for her :frown:

I ended up getting the navy blue mesh nmds tts n they are big like everyone says. I have a wide foot n need a size 10 in nikes

Just copped the nmd monochrome Triple white n the inner neoprene sleeve is thicker than the navy blue nmd. I went 9.5 n these things are snug af should've gotten a 10
Hope they magically stretch out

Just sharing in case anyone else is debating monochrome meshes

Saw some NMDs at jdsports UK online store, they have my size but need to check with you is the site legit?

Looks like champs will be restocking the all white mesh in the next couple days. You can check the launch locator.

cant believe they made it to production like this. Those stripes and the imperfections around it look so janky

What in blue blazes is going on here? All dese joints dropped? What di hell happened to next month? Frackk dat maaan. I unplugged and was waiting for next month and dese joints dropped? Oh i'm tight!!! Sigh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What in blue blazes is going on here? All dese joints dropped? What di hell happened to next month? Frackk dat maaan. I unplugged and was waiting for next month and dese joints dropped? Oh i'm tight!!! Sigh 
mean.gif

Haha calm down man it was the EU drop, as scheduled they dropped in EU first, US release is May.

Back
Top Bottom