Adidas NMD thread

My local FNL in Charleston restocked more pairs of the black mesh and the red circular mesh NMD's. Still haven't been able to secure a pair of cream UB's tho. :smh:

Last edited:
i think its not the tab that's bothering me but the actual heel cushion pillow thing? its like the stitching is jabbing at me. my heel is red now.

i tried bringing this up but nobody wanted to listen :rofl:

same problem happens to me.

Last edited:
Hmm the heel tab and side blocks seem to be a drawback subjected to individuals. Not sure if they would really bother me if I were to cop a mesh NMD.
Will suck to pay some amount for a kicks that irritates you:frown:

Hmm the heel tab and side blocks seem to be a drawback subjected to individuals. Not sure if they would really bother me if I were to cop a mesh NMD.
Will suck to pay some amount for a kicks that irritates you:frown:
Here's a thought....CUT IT OFF!!! I know, right? Genius.

Was at the Glendale Galleria yesterday. Champs had the all white mesh pair. Scooped one up! Seemed like they had a good amount

pimp.gif

Thinking of pulling the trigger for black monochrome PK for $250....

Should I wait it out? Restocks?

I just hate hate hate hate paying resell.

Don't scare everyone like that haha. FTL has been restocking these a lot. Not too hard to get them at retail nowadays.

Edit: Just saw the face lol... Totally thought it was a PK restock or something.

Last edited:
Just got my first pair (mesh) and the inside of the heel tab is very rigid... disappointing, don't think I could wear these without socks or it would hurt too much

I'm in Canada so had to pay a premium to get these, plus they're my first pair of adidas kicks as well 
mean.gif

Going to have to put in some sort of cushioning or get rid of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom