Adidas NMD thread

I thought FTL exclusives had their own material/knit that was different from the other CK & mesh pairs...
I looked but haven't seen that confirmed anywhere, though lots of sites incorrectly called them Primeknit.  But based on the fact that the design of the shoe is identical to the other CKs and the material looks like exactly like CK, I'm assuming it is. 

I am trying to get my hands on a pair of PK NMD (this will be my first NMD).  I believe there are multiple reps for the PK models such as OG, glitch camo, etc)  Could someone do legit check on these for me?

http://r.ebay.com/SLIYBG

Thanks

adidas
NMD_C1
Article number: S79149
Vintage White/Vintage White/Core Black
sz12.5 & 13 only

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/23120/adidas-nmd-c1

are these comfortable? im a regular size 13, i wanna make sure they dont fit small.

and is this a reliable site to purchase from? sorry for the rookie questions.

Im torn on whether this should be my first pair, but i cant find any of the regular nmd's in size 13 anywhere at this price :frown:

are these comfortable? im a regular size 13, i wanna make sure they dont fit small.

Im torn on whether this should be my first pair, but i cant find any of the regular nmd's in size 13 anywhere at this price
frown.gif
Yes they are comfortable. 

SNS is a very trusted store.

Cant answer your other ?s

Im torn on whether this should be my first pair, but i cant find any of the regular nmd's in size 13 anywhere at this price :frown:
Yes they are comfortable. 

SNS is a very trusted store.

Cant answer your other ?s

Thanks bro, im trusting you verifying them being trustworthy.
Just purchased. :smokin

Thanks to subtrax for the link too.

View media item 2010395
My very first boost/nmd purchase.
Im so excited, ive been wanting a white pair of ultraboost or nmd's since ive seen them released, this isnt exactly what i wanted but for less than 150 total itll do.

Love love love it, i hope it fits correctly because i dont wanna pay to ship back to Sweden :lol:

Really appreciate everyones help the last 2 days. Thanks guys. Cant wait to try these :D

Last edited:
Congrats @LiCeNseD To BaLL  !  SNS is a very reputable retailer & I order from them often.  They do require a signature on packages so be aware of that.    

There's not a lot of chukka action in here so take some pics if you can. 
pimp.gif

There's the mesh and PK(primeknit) version. The PK is more comfortable hence higher priced.
But as many echoed here, the mesh nmd's price is a great entry level kicks for anyone.
From what I gathered, nmds are great for flat footed peeps and the comfort level is still very much subjective to respective individuals, even for PK version as mentioned few pages ago.
I agree. Comfort is subjective. It is with anything. Some people like to lay on mattresses as stiff as rocks and apparently some like their shoes to be the same way haha jk I think the NMDs are a great entry level boost shoe. Just more for style than anything IMO.  

Yeah, saw a dude sell a legit pair on grailed for 250. From what I saw they were legit and a lot of them were around 400

Back
Top Bottom