Adidas NMD thread

Right. Bavarian beer culture
wink.gif
Opening day of Oktoberfest at the Hofbräu tent in Munich was one of the best days of my life.

What's with the yellow camo ? Seems to be everywhere, still not feeling it .
That is what i was talking about yesterday. Adidas flooding the market with all those nmd in such a short time will have a negative impact on some iterations of the model in the long term imo.

Even if now, between resellers and final consumers they manage to sell out all the pairs but finally some of the actual consumers will have too much choice or not enough money turnover to buy them that fast.

Slowng the pace might be helpful to still perform fast perfect sales in the long term..or not  
laugh.gif

Been wearing my monochrome PKs now that the sun is out often. How are you guys lacing these? The laces are so goddamn long haha I'm having issues finding a look I like. 

Been wearing my monochrome PKs now that the sun is out often. How are you guys lacing these? The laces are so goddamn long haha I'm having issues finding a look I like. 
http://www.**************.com/category/nmd-laces

Solved.

Thanks dude.  

I was trying to avoid buying new laces but I don't think I have any other choices at this point lol 
There's always double and triple knots.

It's a small investment and well worth it at the end.

how does suede nmd chukka fit?
i wear 10.5 mesh nmd.

and what about Pk?

should i stay 10.5 all of them?

i know the monochrome i have to do 11

There's always double and triple knots.

It's a small investment and well worth it at the end.
You're right, I just copped the 4 pack. I'm curious to see how the black 3M will look on the black monos. 

re: two posts above me... Did someone confirm this weekend as the release date? First I've heard. 

I also thought the camo pack was dropping later in the month. Really dont want them to drop this weekend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom