Adidas NMD thread

They sell those White camo PK NMD at FC for $800 on the wall

http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-camo-pack-grey-white-blk-crm-201261

the highest priced  nmd out of them all.   I asked the guy if people were buying those ones and why they were priced so high..

he said ... Nmd were moving slow, and wasn't sure why they have those that much. 
frown.gif

ha!
Hope they don't sell **** fcking lurkers .... 

As I understand it, consortium stores were offered these shoes as well. They all put in orders for a certain number of pairs. Adidas then sends them at least some of the quantity they ordered. So a couple of things could have happened. Either stores went ape on the Olives and Blues, or adidas produced more white and shrimp pairs and had more left over after giving consortium some pairs. Perhaps we get opposite of EU? They got mostly Blue and Olive and we get mostly Shrimp and White.
The olives were everywhere ... SJS, Hanon, Offspring, and everywhere if i can recall. Even tho they went oos the minute after lunch, mostly cause they were leftovers of the in-store release.

Honestly I hope there are 500 paris of the shrimps in a 8.5, that'll male one man happy enough. 

its been a minute since i've been back here -- anyone hit the restock today: Thank you for placing your order with ShopNiceKicks.com!

Also, my bad if its been answered but can you checkout 1 pair of each color on Saturday?? or strictly 1 pair??

Also, my bad if its been answered but can you checkout 1 pair of each color on Saturday?? or strictly 1 pair??
Different SKU = different product so you should be able to buy one of each colorway if you can somehow magically manage to do so.

Different SKU = different product so you should be able to buy one of each colorway if you can somehow magically manage to do so.
LOL, I have to chuckle at everyone talking about the different colors they're going to get.  If you can manage to cart just one of them in your size you should BNTL.

LOL, I have to chuckle at everyone talking about the different colors they're going to get.  If you can manage to cart just one of them in your size you should BNTL.

Truth. Gonna be hard enough as it is to snag one and people talking about multiples lol

Hey guys im just wondering, anyone has the experience of both pure boost chill and mesh Nmd? What are the advantages disadvantages of the two? Which is most comfortable etc.. I want to get one of those two but cant decide

Most stores are getting just grey and red ...the adidas's stores in nyc may sell one pair person...stores are getting about 25 of each color .........City Sock looks like Adidas store and .com only 

Most stores are getting just grey and red ...the adidas's stores in nyc may sell one pair person...stores are getting about 25 of each color .........City Sock looks like Adidas store and .com only 

Are you talking abour Adidas store or the retailers? Cause 25 per pair is more than i thought store were getting.

Back
Top Bottom