Adidas NMD thread

just checked out with an 8 in the white camo on my phone
i never was able to get through using paypal

Last edited:
Pretty done at this point. Tried for the last 30 to get the olive in 12 and just got the message it's out of stock. At least I got the two though, for a minute I thought it was hopeless. Got confirmation emails too. Time to finally pass out.

Talked to an Adidas rep who said no stores will receive these and they are unsure of restock.. Even she admitted though that the idiots who did this release should have something similar to the SNKRS app. Some people ate twice or more and others just got L after L. Essentially, the website randomly picks who gets through and who gets stuck in an endless cycle.

I would normally never praise Nike but they do it the fairest. Adidas should do lottery drawings via an online app and FCFS online via something like SNKRS app. There should be no excuse for some copping more than one shoe and others getting nothing.

Last edited:
frown.gif

everything out of cart now. first pk NMD miss. oh well, I havnt even though about wearing my grey glitch camos and sold my OGs. I fall for these every time for some reason

Back
Top Bottom